Positive Sealy Mattress Reviews: Comfortable, Good Support, Holds Shape, and a Soft Feel
Based on over 2,000 customer reviews, Sealy mattresses received an average of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Of those 2,000+ customers who voluntarily chose to rate their purchase, 87% wrote a positive review. The top 3 positive features mentioned were comfort, support, and shape retention. Even with the good support, another top praise was the Sealy's soft feel. Shop Our Top Rated Sealy Mattresses
The primary compliments listed by customers were:
- Comfortable: 57% of respondents
- Good Support: 50% of respondents
- Holds Shape: 40% of respondents
- Soft Feel: 35% of respondents
Going into more detail, here are a few actual customer reviews:
- "I was so pleased with the entire experience. I ordered the mattress one day and had it the next. It is extremely comfortable. I got it for my 10 year old son who has a bunk bed so there is no box spring. It is probably the most comfortable mattress in the house."
- Sandy B. of Limerick, PA and owner of a Sealy Posturepedic Beresan Plush
- "This is the best mattress my husband and I have owned and we have both sold mattress's for 15 plus years. He can get up and I never feel it, the motion separation is great. We also like the fact that it does not sleep hot! We both like feeling like we are sleeping on top of the mattress instead of being cradled."
- Spangler of Lexington KY and owner of a Queen Sealy Embody Latex Perspective Mattress Set
Negative Sealy Mattress Reviews: Develops Cavity, Too Hard, Squeaks
Of the 2,000+ customers who reviewed a Sealy mattress, only 13% expressed significant disapproval. The majority of negative comments came from people who felt that their Sealy mattress developed a cavity. And a very small percentage reported their mattress as too hard or even that it squeaked.
The primary complaints listed by customers were:
- Develops a Cavity: 7% of respondents
- Too Hard: 3% of respondents
- Squeaks: 3% of respondents
Fortunately, most comfort issues are quickly resolved. Here is our perspective on the most common complaints.
- Develops a Cavity: You should expect that your mattress will eventually develop a cavity. Ideally, it should take many years for that to happen, but occasionally a mattress will prematurely sag and show indentations. If this happens within the lifetime of the warranty, then the mattress can be exchanged.
- Too Hard: What one person considers hard, someone else might consider soft. Thankfully, our 10-point mattress Comfort Scale® and other convenient mattress selection resources help to keep our return rate 4 times lower than other major mattress retailers. We also provide a Comfort Guarantee as another benefit to our customers. If you aren't satisfied with the comfort of your new mattress, we'll accept an exchange up to 100 days after delivery.
- Squeaks: There are a number of factors that could cause a mattress to squeak, and some have nothing to do with the mattress at all. However, if the other components of your bed (frame, box spring, bed) are working properly, then there may be an issue with the coil system inside of the mattress. If this occurs within the lifetime of the warranty, then the mattress can be exchanged.
Sealy Mattress Collections
Sealy Posturepedic, Sealy Comfort Series, Sealy Optimum, and Sealy Embody are some of the top mattress lines in the country. We're proud to offer mattresses from each of these renowned collections.
The Sealy Posturepedic mattress was designed in cooperation with leading orthopedic surgeons to provide correct support for your back. A Posturepedic mattress gives your body the support it needs, allowing for better blood circulation and a deeper, more restful night of sleep. Sealy's quality comfort materials ensure that your mattress will keep its comfort year after year. The Apex Coil is a dual-stage coil system that conforms to the body at first, and then provides rigid support underneath. With more patents on mattress and foundation technologies than any other manufacturer, Sealy is able to successfully create an unparalleled Posturepedic.
View Top Rated Sealy Posturepedic Mattresses
Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Series
The Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Series combines two of Sealy's best sleep technologies into one exceptional mattress. The half foam/half spring design allows for temperature regulated comfort and pressure relief with the solid, deep down support that you expect from a Sealy Posturepedic mattress. The Apex Coil System features individually wrapped coils that provide gentle, contouring support and also transfers very little motion between couples. OptiCool gel foam combines with Outlast Material to create the ideal sleeping temperature, and Sealy's CoreSupport Center reinforces the center third of the mattress to bring enhanced support to the lower back.
View Top Rated Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Series Mattresses
Sealy Comfort Series
The Sealy Comfort Series is Sealy's entry level latex foam series. Latex foam is a resilient material that conforms to your unique body shape and weight. Latex gives you the feeling of sleeping on
your mattress, not in
it. Beneath the top layer of latex, a firm core section inside the mattress creates the deep down support that is synonymous with Sealy. Sleepers who enjoy the conforming support of memory foam, but not the sinking feeling it creates, will find satisfaction with the Sealy Comfort Series.
View Top Rated Sealy Comfort Series Mattresses
Sealy Posturepedic combined temperature control, comfort, and support to create the Optimum sleep experience. OptiCool gel memory foam is fused with OutLast to provide a refreshing coolness - giving you the refreshing sensation of the cool side of a pillow. OptiSense memory foam creates a body-hugging feel for a memory foam sleep experience you'll not soon forget. Additionally, Sealy's patent pending OptiCore is designed specifically to deliver support that's a cut above other memory foam mattresses.
View Top Rated Sealy Optimum Mattresses
Embody by Sealy offers premium latex foam mattresses that enable healthy sleep night after night. Embody reaffirms Sealy's dedication to implementing the most innovative high quality foam technology into the production of each mattress, ensuring lasting comfort and support. Embody mattresses allow for maximum airflow through the foam, enabling greater breathability while creating a cooler, more comfortable sleep surface. Additionally, Embody latex foams contain no CFCs or other harmful chemicals, so you can be sure you're sleeping on a mattress that's as good for the environment as it is for your sleep.
View Top Rated Sealy Embody Mattresses