Home > Mattresses > Sealy > Sealy Plush > Sealy Posturepedic Gel Series Warrenville Plush Mattress|
Sealy Posturepedic Gel Series
Expert ReviewBy Jed
Another great value in the plush line the Sealy Posturepedic Gel Series is the Warrenville Plush. This model has a medium Comfort Scale rating of 5.5 and is soft enough to contour to the lower back, yet firm enough to feel very supportive.
The Warrenville Plush is such a great value because it contains many of the same comfort materials as the top of the line model, but at a lower price. This is the first model to feature Gel Memory Foam in the comfort padding layers, which is a great feature because it's one of the best comfort materials available for reducing pressure points that can cause tossing and turning. The 3-inch SuperSoft ActiveFlex comfort layer provides pressure relief, and the CoreSupport Center with Gel Memory Foam works with the Apex Coil System to provide more support to the lower back. The Apex Coil system is twice tempered and made from titanium alloy for maximum durability. The individually wrapped coils contour to the lower back better than a traditional tied coil and reduce motion transfer between couples, which is great for light sleepers. The SolidEdge System allows you to use the entire sleep surface without noticing a big difference in comfort. Fully functional handles make moving the mattress easy, and the Stay Tight Foundation has an anti-skid top to keep the mattress from shifting over time.
The Warrenville Plush has top of the line quality at an affordable price. It's a great choice for anyone who wants a high quality mattress with a neutral level of comfort. It's supportive, well-constructed, and comes backed by a 20-year warranty.
ComfortQuilt - Top of Mattress
Comfort - Padding Layers
Correct Back Support SystemCoil Counts:
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Cal King 884
- King 896
- Queen 704
- Full XL 608
- Full 589
- Twin XL 448
- Twin 434
Mattress DimensionsWarranty Made In:
- Mattress Height: 13.25"
- Cal King Width: 72" Length: 84" Weight: 109 lbs
- King Width: 76" Length: 80" Weight: 109 lbs
- Queen Width: 60" Length: 80" Weight: 86 lbs
- Full XL Width: 53" Length: 80" Weight: 76 lbs
- Full Width: 53" Length: 75" Weight: 71 lbs
- Twin XL Width: 38" Length: 80" Weight: 54 lbs
- Twin Width: 38" Length: 75" Weight: 51 lbs
Built on a 60 year legacy of support, the new Sealy Posturepedic is the only mattress supportive enough for whatever you do in bed! Sealy Posturepedic mattresses feature titanium springs which are both lighter and stronger than steel, retaining 98% of their original height and support characteristics for the life of your mattress. The Posturepedic mattress also features a reinforced CoreSupport Center, which provides additional support where you need it most. The center third of the mattress (the area that holds the heaviest part of your body) is power-packed to maximize support. LiftRight Surround Handles offer a unique wrap-around handle design that provides easy gripping access, including the corner of the mattress, making everything from moving the bed to changing the sheets easier than ever. The StayTight Foundation provides rubberized foundation cover to hold sheets in place and stop the mattress from shifting. Each mattress gives unprecedented back support an comfort where you need it most. This is why so many people turn to Sealy Posturepedic for a life well lived. In bed.
- TIMING & DELIVERY: From time of order, receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks anywhere in the continental 48 states and Canada that is road accessible (Canada Details). Remote locations may take an additional 1 to 2 weeks.
- SERVICE LEVEL: Your new mattress will be brought into your home, unpacked and set up in your bedroom. (Up to 2 flights of stairs. Any additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery agent.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You will be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress has arrived at the local delivery agent, approximately a week after order. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture ordered at the same time will ship separately. If you would like us to wait until all the items on your order are ready to ship, please call us at time of order and we can arrange one delivery. Bedding ships separately via UPS.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Mattress removal is available for an additional $49 when you select your delivery option online. For your added convenience, these other options are available for a nominal fee by phone only at 1-800-455-1052:
• Evening delivery
• Weekend or holiday delivery
Our Mattress Guarantee Is Simple:
We want you to make your purchase with confidence. And we know that even after making a careful selection, sometimes people need a different level of comfort. If you wish to exchange your mattress, we will make an exchange for you for up to 100 days after delivery. (A difference in lower priced models is non-refundable. An increase in price requires payment for the price difference. Exchange covers same size, limit 1 exchange per customer.) All you have to pay is a $99 processing fee. We will cover all other expenses. Find out more about our guarantees and policies here
All we ask is that you spend at least a few weeks getting used to your new mattress first, before we process an exchange. Sleeping on a new (or any different) mattress takes a few weeks to get used to, and with that familiarity you can know for sure you're making the right decision.
Lowest Price Guaranteed or your Mattress is Free!
We guarantee that our prices are the lowest you can find anywhere - on or off the web! If you can find a comparable advertised mattress set for a better price somewhere else, simply call or email us with the store information or the website where you found it within 30 days of your purchase. We won't just match their price, we'll match 110% of the difference, or your mattress is free! Price comparison includes all applicable order charges including, but not limited to: product price, comparable service delivery charges, fees and taxes.
We will also price match 100% of the difference on our site within 30 days of purchase. Qualifying decisions on Low Price Guarantee claims rest solely with US-Mattress. Low Price Guarantee does not apply to used, damaged, returned, open box and display merchandise, vendor rollbacks and rebates, special purchases, promotional/doorbuster items, financing offers, clearance/discontinued, membership club or closeout prices.
Sealy Posturepedic Gel Series Warrenville Plush Mattress
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
3rd Purchase - great service and excellent mattress
April 3, 2014
This is the 3rd Sealy Posturepedic I've purchased fro US Mattress, The Warrenville is an excellent mattress and no local mattress stores even came near competing on price & delivery from US Mattress, Local is Houston Texas so there are many mattress stores in my area and I checked them all.
I recommend both US Mattress and Sealy Posturepedic mattresses. My wife's back no longer hurts from sleeping.
Pros:Extra support in the torso section
The right amount of firmness
QUESTION: Can I flip this mattress\? by A Shopper 1/8/2014
STAFF ANSWER: This is a one sided mattress, it cannot be flipped. by Jamie B 1/9/2014