Serta Mattress Customer Reviews: 4.3 Stars out of 5
The following is an analysis of Serta mattress reviews as submitted by our customers. These are everyday folks who purchased a Serta mattress
from US-Mattress between January 2007 and April 2012. Our customers took time out of their busy schedules to write a review of their mattress, and we'd like to share what they had to say.
Top Rated Serta Mattresses
Positive Serta Mattress Reviews: Comfortable, Good Support, Holds Shape and a Soft Feel
With data from over 400 customer reviews, Serta mattresses received an average of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Out of those 400+ customers who voluntarily chose to rate their purchase, 86% wrote a positive review. The top two benefits referenced were comfortable and good support. Soft feel and shape retention were also common features that customers approved of.
The main positives listed by most of our customers were:
- Comfortable: 57% of respondents
- Good Support: 51% of respondents
- Soft Feel: 40% of respondents
- Holds Shape: 38% of respondents
Going into more detail, here are a few actual customer reviews:
- "Took a couple of days to get used to, but we love this bed. Definitely the best one we've ever owned. We have a Tempurpedic in the guest room that we slept on during the renovation of our master bedroom and the Serta blows it away. US Mattess customer service was also excellent."
- Jeffrey Kollig of New York owner of an iComfort by Serta Savant
- "We have been sleeping on this mattress for about a month now. For the first two weeks we slept on it as is and it is very much a FIRM mattress but that is what we wanted for support reasons. So, for the last two weeks we added a 3" memory foam topper and now it is exactly what I wanted. Most mornings I don't even want to get out of bed. Sleeping so soundly and no back pain anymore! Great choice and very happy with our experience with US Matrress."
- Andrea of Livermore, CA and owner of a Serta Perfect Sleeper Regal Suite Double Sided Firm
Negative Serta Mattress Reviews: Develops Cavity and Too Hard
From the 400+ customers who reviewed their Serta mattress purchase, only 14% brought up issues. Of those negative comments most dealt with their new Serta mattress developing a cavity but then also being too firm.
The main issues listed by the small percentage of dissatisfied customers were:
- Develops Cavity: 5% of respondents
- Too Hard: 4% of respondents
Fortunately most comfort issues are quickly resolved. Here is our perspective on the most common complaints.
- Develops Cavity: Essentially all mattresses will develop a cavity. But it should take many, many years for a cavity to be noticable. However, early indentations do happen sometimes and the mattress can be exchanged if within the warranty timeframe.
- Too Hard: What one person thinks of as "hard", another could consider soft. Therefore, we provide a 10-point mattress Comfort Scale® and other handy mattress selection resources to keep our return rate 4 times lower than other major mattress retailers. We also provide a Comfort Guarantee to benefit our customers. If a customer needs to exchange his or her mattress, we'll accept an exchange up to 100 days after delivery. To be honest, if you buy a Serta mattress from US-Mattress and you're displeased with the level of comfort - perhaps it's "too hard" or "too soft", we'll replace it (Find out more about our guarantees and policies).
Serta Mattress Collections
We offer mattresses from the very best collections Serta has to offer. Serta iComfort, Perfect Day, and Perfect Sleeper are some of the top mattress lines in the country.
The Serta iComfort series combines the conformability and exceptional motion separation of memory foam with the pressure relieving durability of gel to create the ultimate sleep experience. Serta's Cool Action Gel Memory Foam is the world's first memory foam infused MicroSupport gel. Serta's Cool Action material combines an open cell structure and MicroSupport gel to dramatically increase airflow and wick moisture away from the body. Serta iComfort mattress are up to 12 times more breathable than ordinary memory foam, resulting in a cooler, more comfortable sleep experience.
The iComfort Directions Sleep System features the first dual action gel memory foam sleep system designed from the surface to core for enhanced temperature regulation, support, and durability. Serta's Cool Action Dual Effects material combines memory foam with 25% more gel than is found in the original Cool Action gel memory foam.
View Top Rated Serta iComfort Mattresses
Serta Perfect Day
Serta Perfect Day iSeries mattresses represent the perfect marriage of support and comfort with the combination of Cool Action Gel Memory Foam with the advanced Duet Coil system, an individually wrapped Coil-in-Coil Support System designed to contour to every curve in your body while providing deep down support. Perfect Day iSeries mattresses sleep cooler, provide better back support, and transfer less motion between partners, so you can count on getting deep, restful sleep night after night.
View Top Rated Serta Perfect Day Mattresses
Serta Perfect Sleeper
Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses offer the ultimate combination of comfort and value with everything you need to get refreshing sleep that restores both your body and mind. Every Perfect Sleeper mattress is designed with unique features that help address the 5 most common sleep issues people face each night: tossing and turning, back pain caused by a lack of support, sleeping too hot or cold, partner disturbance, and mattress roll-off or sag. Serta Perfect Sleeper is also the only brand recognized by the National Sleep Foundation for their commitment to helping people achieve better sleep.
View Top Rated Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses