Queen Chattam & Wells Franklin Euro Top Mattress
Queen Chattam & Wells Franklin Euro Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Set Up!
Chattam and Wells is among top luxury brands I have ever tested, and the Queen size Chattam and Wells Franklin Euro Top is one of the best mattresses I’ve ever tested. The quality of components, attention to detail, and old world craftsmanship makes this an exceptionally wonderful brand. If you want a soft, enveloping comfort level, as well as a substantial and supportive underlying feel, this mattress is most likely going to be the ideal choice for you. With a Comfort Scale score of 8, the Franklin provides deep down initial comfort, yet it manages to avoid a spongy or marshmallow-like feel. Our straightforward Comfort Scale ranges from 1 to 10, with 1 being the most firm and 10 the softest.
One of the best things about Chattam and Wells is their attention to detail, and it begins right in the quilt. The Chattam Quilt consists of Tencel fibers that help wick away moisture, a layer of Joma wool that helps manage temperature, and two layers of High Density Convoluted Quilt Foam that contours to the body’s curves. The 4-way Stretch Knit Fabric stretches easily to ensure consistency in comfort, and the hand-tufted construction prevents comfort layers from shifting over time, resulting in amazing durability. Hand-tufting is a process only utilized in the finest of mattresses due to the long stretch of time it takes to do it by hand. Comfort layers feature two layers of natural latex, one of the best comfort materials ever to be incorporated into mattresses. Why is latex the best? It offers phenomenal pressure relief, which greatly helps reduce tossing and turning. While contouring, it pushes back against the body for additional support.
It's anti-microbial and anti-dustmite to provide you with a healthier sleeping space, and it's one of the most durable materials ever created. Another fantastic feature found in the Franklin is the Nano Coil layer. The tiny Nano Coils add a buoyant layer near the surface of the mattress, providing delicate contouring that cradles your body as you sleep. A Joma wool blanket layer is yet another notable feature. In this layer, each and every Joma wool fiber is individually crimped to act like a small spring. The one-inch thick blanket creates a supportive and natural base for the comfort layers.
Back support is supplied through a combination of two innerspring systems working with one another. The 450 Hinge-Flex Plus Knotted Offset Coil gives added life to the mattress and an unusually strong and quiet core thanks to the tighter-sewn helical wire. The offset coil is sensitive to body contours, greatly improving sleeping comfort. The Chattam Core is constructed using high-tensile wire, and it is fabric-encased to ensure independent motion. This guarantees great body conforming support and also decreases motion transfer between partners throughout the night. You can feel free to sleep all the way to the edge thanks to the inclusion of the Chattam Edge, a combination of high density foam rails and a portrait edge, which offers improved edge-to-edge sleeping with no roll-off. An optional 18 slat foundation is made following old standards, proving that there is at least one company out there that still makes em like they used to. High grade handles make moving the mattress no problem at all, and these handles are certainly welcome on a stout mattress like this.
To summarize, the Queen size Chattam and Wells Franklin Euro Top is one of best mattresses available from our site, if you enjoy a softer feel. From the quilt to the foundation, this model is the epitome of luxury craftsmanship, and it easily outperforms numerous mattresses with higher price tags. If you're on the lookout for the best mattress out there, this is one of them. It also comes backed by a 10-year non-prorated warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 8
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- 4-Way Stretch Knit Fabric with Tencel
- Hand Tufted
- 1 oz. Joma Wool
- 2 Layers of High Density Convoluted Foam
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- 18 Slat Foundation
- Adjustable Base friendly
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
|Cal King||15"||72"||84"||85 lbs.|
|Twin XL||15"||39"||80"||45 lbs.|
|Split Cal King||15"||72"||84"||85 lbs.|
|Split Cal King||3612|
Works With All Bed Types
Your mattress purchase is fully compatible with all modern support systems, including adjustable base, platform bed, box spring/foundation, even the floor!
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! All you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »
We test and measure body pressure on each mattress using sophisticated technology. We then provide you a personal recommendation.Learn More »
See how far you'll sink into our mattresses - see how they'll feel. With our Comfort Depth measurements you'll know how a mattress will feel.Learn More »
Build Your Dream Bed
|Delivery Options & Timing:|
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 4 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: May be available for a nominal fee. Order by phone at 1-800-455-1052.