Queen Chattam & Wells Hamilton Luxury Plush Mattress
Queen Chattam & Wells Hamilton Luxury Plush Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery$3,679.00Reg: $4,599.00 You save $920.00!
Free In Home Delivery$2,959.00Reg: $3,699.00 You save $740.00!
FREE $300 Visa Gift Card!
Free White Glove Delivery!$3,029.00
To $2,957.00Reg: $749.00 You save $60.00!
Chattam and Wells is certainly one of the finest mattress brands I've ever tested, and the Queen size Hamilton Luxury Plush is no exception. From the quilt to the foundation/box spring, no detail has been overlooked, and the entire collection embodies quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. With a Comfort Scale rating of 5.5 out of 10, the Hamilton Luxury Plush falls right in the center, offering a beneficial blend of body contouring, softness, and deep down firm support. This comfort is versatile enough for most stomach, back, or side sleepers.
The Hamilton has a 4-way stretch knit fabric quilt that consists of Tencel, Joma Wool, and two layers of high density convoluted foam. This quilt design makes use of natural fibers that help you sleep cool in the summer and warmer in the winter, combat moisture, and conform to the curves of your body. It also utilizes hand-tufting, a top of the line construction method specifically designed to help prevent comfort layers from shifting over time. A layer of High Density High-Resiliency Soft Foam and High Density Plush Foam supplies body contouring pressure relief that aids in decreasing tossing and turning. It is made using the highest quality polyurethane foam to ensure exceptional comfort life expectancy and fewer body indentations.
Back support comes from the Hinge-Flex Plus Knotted Offset Coil, a super strong system that's also very quiet, due to the tighter-sewn helical wire. This system is responsive to body contouring and is also very solid. Sleeping to the edge isn't a problem, thanks to the assistance of the two piece Chattam Edge. The Chattam Edge blends high density foam rails and a portrait edge to achieve greater comfort consistency and no roll-off. Heavy duty handles attached to the side ensure moving the mattress is easy to do. The optional 18 slat foundation (box spring) is one of the strongest foundations you can find nowadays, and it is still made following old standards, proving they do still make em like they used to.
To summarize, if you are on the lookout for a mattress with a not too soft, not too firm feel, I highly recommend taking a look at the Queen size Chattam and Wells Hamilton Luxury Plush. This mattress feels fantastic, is made using the highest quality standards, and has a uniquely elegant look. It also comes complete with a 10-year non-prorated warranty to ensure you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Luxury Plush
- Comfort Scale Number 5.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- 4-Way Stretch Knit Fabric with Tencel
- Hand Tufted
- 1 oz. Joma Wool
- 2 Layers of High Density Convoluted Foam
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- High Density High-Resiliency Foam (Soft)
- High Density Firm Foam
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- 18 Slat Foundation
- Adjustable Base friendly
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
|Cal King||12"||72"||84"||85 lbs.|
|Twin XL||12"||39"||80"||45 lbs.|
|Split Cal King||12"||72"||84"||85 lbs.|
|Split Cal King||630|
Works With All Bed Types
Your mattress purchase is fully compatible with all modern support systems, including adjustable base, platform bed, box spring/foundation, even the floor!
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! All you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »
We test and measure body pressure on each mattress using sophisticated technology. We then provide you a personal recommendation.Learn More »
See how far you'll sink into our mattresses - see how they'll feel. With our Comfort Depth measurements you'll know how a mattress will feel.Learn More »
Build Your Dream Bed
|Delivery Options & Timing:|
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 4 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: May be available for a nominal fee. Order by phone at 1-800-455-1052.