Clearance Vispring Sublime Superb Firm/Medium Dual Coil Tension King Mattress with Foundation Set SDMS0519BR7
King Vispring Sublime Superb Mattress
Memorial Day Extended!
Customers Also Considered
We're offering our floor display models at a significant discount to move quickly. Learn more »
Expert Review by Jed
If you are looking for one of the best mattresses money can buy, the King size Vispring Sublime Superb is certainly a contender. It is a spacious size for couples, is handmade with a custom coil system just right for you, and features some of the finest comfort materials in the world.
In the Vispring Sublime Superb you will find multiple comfort padding layers composed of some of the most luxurious materials in the industry. Platinum Certified British fleece wool provides pressure relieving softness and also helps you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Long-strand Austrian horsetail hair is used for its unique springy softness that allows for good air-circulation. Shetland wool is considered the finest wool in the world, and is used in this mattress to provide unmatched comfort. South African mohair and Chinese silk can also be found in the comfort layers of the Sublime Superb, included for their soft composition and natural resiliency. Finally, organic cotton adds time-tested durability and serves as a soft buffer zone in the comfort layers.
Under the comfort layers, the Vispring Sublime Superb uses two layers of calico pocket springs made from virgin Vanadium steel in a custom coil gauge. These coils are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern in order to minimize gaps for a more consistent surface. The custom coil gauge is determined by your specific body type and comfort preferences to ensure you receive the ideal levels of support and contouring.
Overall, the King size Vispring Sublime Superb is one of the best mattress options on the market. It has a spacious size, custom support, and some of the most exquisite comfort materials in the industry.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Shetland Wool-Viscose Blend
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 3 Year non-prorated warranty against manufacturer's defects
Works With Most Bed Types
Your mattress purchase is fully compatible with most modern support systems, platform bed, box spring/foundation, even the floor! Not recommended with adjustable base.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! All you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »
|Delivery Options & Timing:|
Putting the customer first has always been our top priority. Now it's even more important to make sure we're doing everything to keep you and the delivery personnel safe. Here are some of the steps we're taking:
- Express Contactless Delivery: Your mattress will be conveniently delivered to your front door. (Apartment deliveries are to the building front door.)
- You will not be required to sign a paper or device. Drivers will be able to take a picture of the product as Proof of Delivery.
- All Mattresses are delivered in a sealed bag or box.
- We've enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of all facilities and trucks.
Additional Delivery Details
- TIMING: Orders ship next business day and are delivered in 3-5 days. (Check your zip code delivery estimate on individual mattress model pages.) Actual delivery date can be changed when you're contacted for the delivery. (Remote locations can take 1 to 4 days extra.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be contacted by our carrier to schedule your delivery. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: May be available for a nominal fee. Order by phone at 1-800-455-1052.