Cal King Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$539.00Reg: $590.00 You save $51.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $3,717.00Reg: $1,061.00 You save $212.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $3,657.00Reg: $989.00 You save $200.00!
Free Box Spring!
Free Box Spring!
Save 10% Code: STEARNS10
Compared to other mattresses, the Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Cal King mattress provides great value and astonishing comfort. This mattress has a Comfort Scale rating of 2.5, which works best for those who sleep on their stomach or back.
The TrueCool Cover that comes with the Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Cal King mattress is designed for temperature management, keeping you cooler at night. The Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Cal King mattress uses a high grade poly foam -- which is fairly common. The Verticoil Elite Innerspring system included with the mattress provides tied support and a fully foam encased edge support system. This means the mattress doesn't offer any reduction to motion transfer, but does give equal support no matter where you sleep. If you will be sharing the Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Cal King mattress, you will receive unique benefits from the edge support system. No matter where you are or who else is on the mattress, you are getting the same level of comfort. The Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Cal King mattress also has a layer of Support Foam that adds to the firm comfort rating. The gel-infused lumbar band adds to the durability and support of the center third of the mattress, better supporting your lower back.
In summary, the Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Cal King mattress will work best for those who sleep on their back or stomach, who like a firmer level of comfort, and who are looking for a fair deal.
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 0.75'' Support Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Support Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Gel Infused Lumbar Band
- Verticoil Elite Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 575
- Cal King: 575
- Queen: 460
- Full: 396
- Twin: 286
- Twin XL: 324
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 12"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904577, STD-A208796, LP-A208793
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »