Queen Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Free Express Delivery
To $2,587.00Reg: $649.00 You save $130.00!
The Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Queen mattress is a great option for couples and those who like having extra space. The mattress comes with a TrueCool Cover, designed to keep you cooler while you sleep. The cover also boasts a silky touch. For couples seeking value and individuals with spacious sleeping habits, this mattress is the perfect fit.
The Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Queen mattress has a Comfort Scale rating of 2.5, meaning this mattress is geared toward people who sleep on their stomach or back. If you sleep on your side, you'll want to look at a mattress that has a comfort rating of 5 or more.
The mattress provides great lower back support with a gel-infused lumbar band and a layer of Support Foam. It uses a high grade poly foam, similar to what is used in most other mattresses. You won't find anything fancy like memory foam or latex, which can get expensive.
The Verticoil Elite Innerspring system included in the mattress connects the coils in a tied support system, meaning there is motion transfer. Still, the mattress is known for being well-built and durable.
This system is unlike others that are pocketed or wrapped. The fully foam encased edge support system keeps the comfort consistent from one edge to another. If you share the Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Queen mattress with someone else, you won't have to worry about one side being more or less firm.
The Corsicana Arabella Barrina Firm Queen mattress is a great option for stomach or back sleepers who are looking for a great value.
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 0.75'' Support Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Support Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Gel Infused Lumbar Band
- Verticoil Elite Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 575
- Cal King: 575
- Queen: 460
- Full: 396
- Twin: 286
- Twin XL: 324
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 12"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904575, STD-904678, LP-904683
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »