Queen Corsicana Arabella Barrina Plush Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Free Express Delivery
To $2,587.00Reg: $649.00 You save $130.00!
To $2,717.00Reg: $817.00 You save $168.00!
Any master bedroom would benefit from the Corsicana Arabella Barrina Plush Queen mattress. It offers fantastic value, reliability, and functionality. A TrueCool cover is featured, designed to keep your body cool while you sleep. Helping to regulate your overall body temperature, this cover supplies a more comfortable rest that means less tossing and turning throughout the night.
At a Comfort Scale rating of 5, this mattress is a great fit for multi-position sleepers, as well as those looking for a consistent, supportive, and soft feeling. The support is provided by two inches of super-soft quilt foam (crafted from high-grade polyurethane) and the Elite Innerspring System. This system utilizes coils that are tied to relieve pressure from other coils. It ensures a durable and long-lasting system. It should be noted that tied coil system transfer more motion than individually wrapped coils. A foam encased perimeter ensures that every part of the mattress has the same comfortable effect.
Another feature of the Corsicana Arabella Barrina Queen mattress is the gel-infused lumbar band. The lumbar band contributes to the durability and stability of the center third of the mattress, ensuring proper support for your lower back.
All in all, the Corsicana Arabella Barrina Queen mattress is a great fit for anybody who enjoys a supportive mattress with a medium feel at a great value. It is also a solid choice for couples that need a compromising comfort level.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Comfort Scale Number 5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 2'' Super Soft Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Gel Infused Lumbar Band
- Verticoil Elite Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 575
- Cal King: 575
- Queen: 460
- Full: 396
- Twin: 286
- Twin XL: 324
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 12"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904581, STD-904678, LP-904683
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »