Full Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$315.00Reg: $340.00 You save $25.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $2,087.00Reg: $778.00 You save $159.00!
The Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Full mattress offers value, functionality, and a Comfort Scale rating of 3. It is typical for Euro Top mattresses to be soft, but this Euro Top mattress is quite different from the rest.
The Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Full mattress different is budget oriented. A noticeable difference between this mattress and other mattresses is the surface. This Broyton Euro Top mattress features a smooth quilt top, creating a very small barrier between you and two layers of pressure relieving quilt foam. The quilt foam is a high-grade polyurethane, used in most other mattresses made today. This barrier (or lack thereof) also gets you closer to a two-inch layer of support foam. The support foam is what creates the firm and dense feel that this mattress offers.
Known for its durability, the Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Full mattress uses the Elite Verticoil Innerspring System. This system ties coils together. This forces coils to share their pressure with resting coils that are adjacent to it. This causes the mattress to transfer motion more easily. However, on a Full size mattress, this is not usually a problem. Overall, I would recommend the Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Full mattress to back and stomach sleepers -- especially those on a budget who prefer a firm mattress.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 3
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Large Quilt Pattern
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 3/4"Comfort Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Comfort Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 2'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Verticoil Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 550
- Cal King: 565
- Queen: 440
- Full: 340
- Twin: 240
- Twin XL: 265
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 9.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904562, STD-904677, LP-904682
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »