King Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Money Back Guarantee!
To $5,699.00Reg: $1,599.00 You save $100.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $1,207.00Reg: $999.00 You save $150.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $1,507.00Reg: $1,349.00 You save $200.00!
Free Express Delivery
Free Express Delivery
To $3,717.00Reg: $1,061.00 You save $212.00!
Save 10% Code: STEARNS10
With no bells or whistles that other mattresses offer, the Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top King mattress does not stand out from the crowd. However, this Euro Top mattress is somewhat one-of-a-kind. It's very different from a typical Euro Top. Not only does it offer a smooth quilt top, but it also has a Comfort Scale rating of 3.
Most Euro Top mattresses are soft, providing a Comfort Scale rating of 6 or more. This firmer feature comes from a two-inch layer of support foam. The Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top King mattress was created to be budget oriented, although it does not skip out on quality or pressure relieving ability. It uses two layers of comfort quilt foam. It also uses a high-grade polyurethane foam, like most other mattresses manufactured today.
Within the Broyton Euro Top King mattress is a tied system of coils called the Elite Verticoil Innerspring system. This system ties coils together with their neighbors. This means, whenever pressure is applied to the mattress, one coil does not bare the entire load. Adjacent coils also share some of the burden, making the entire mattress longer lasting.
With all of these features, the Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top King mattress offers a fantastic value. It is best for back and stomach sleepers who prefer a firm mattress. Side sleepers and multi-position sleepers should look at a mattress with a higher Comfort Scale rating.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 3
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Large Quilt Pattern
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 3/4"Comfort Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Comfort Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 2'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Verticoil Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 550
- Cal King: 565
- Queen: 440
- Full: 340
- Twin: 240
- Twin XL: 265
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 9.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904564, STD-A208803, LP-A208799
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »