Queen Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$309.00Reg: $340.00 You save $31.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $825.00Reg: $350.00 You save $1.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Money Back Guarantee!
The Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Queen mattress is special compared to other Euro Top mattresses. It was designed with budget in mind and is firmer than its counterparts. The Broyton Euro Top Queen mattress scored a Comfort Scale rating of 3. It offers a smooth quilt top -- meaning there is less space separating you from the comfortable materials.
Featured in the Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Queen mattress is the Elite Verticoil Innerspring System. This is a tied system, where any coil that has pressure applied to it transfers some of that pressure to adjacent coils. The Elite Verticoil Innerspring System does not offer much motion transfer reduction, although it does lend itself to being more durable. Keep this in mind if you are planning on sharing a Queen size mattress.
Two layers of high-grade polyurethane quilt foam are used in the Broyton Euro Top Queen mattress. This offers significant pressure relief and is notably used in most other mattresses made today.
There is an additional two-inch layer of support foam which creates the dense feeling that this mattress provides, as represented in the Comfort Scale rating. I would recommend the Corsicana Arabella Broyton Euro Top Queen mattress to back sleepers and stomach sleepers. Side sleepers should definitely look at softer options.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 3
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Large Quilt Pattern
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 3/4"Comfort Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Comfort Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 2'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Verticoil Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 550
- Cal King: 565
- Queen: 440
- Full: 340
- Twin: 240
- Twin XL: 265
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 9.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904563, STD-904678, LP-904683
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »