Queen Corsicana Arabella Broyton Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$425.00
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$325.00
Fast Delivery via UPS!$285.00
Free Express Delivery
If you are searching for a mattress with ample space for two people that is inexpensive and offers supportive comfort, the Queen Corsicana Arabella Brighton Firm Mattress is a great choice. With a Comfort Scale rating of three, this mattress feels firm yet forgiving. It utilizes two layers of comfort quilt foam to provide you with much needed pressure point relief. Each of these layers is made using high-grade polyurethane, and these layers are used in just about every type of mattress today. Under the comfort layers, there is a layer of extra firm foam and a layer of support foam that work together to provide you with a very solid underlying feel that serves as the foundation for the comfort layers. Used in mattresses for many years, the verticoil innerspring provides essential back support. This expertly designed tide coil system features coils that are connected to their neighbors and work together to bear the load, ensuring a durable and solid system. In conclusion, if you are looking for a mattress for couples that is economical and offers firm comfort, then the Queen Corsicana Arabella Brighton Firm Mattress is an excellent choice. I highly recommend this mattress for stomach and back sleepers. If you tend to sleep on your side, you may want to consider looking for a softer mattress to avoid waking up with pressure point related discomfort.
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Small Quilt Pattern
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 3/4"Comfort Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Comfort Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1'' Extra Firm Foam
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Verticoil Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 550
- Cal King: 565
- Queen: 440
- Full: 340
- Twin: 240
- Twin XL: 265
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 9.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904557, STD-904678, LP-904683
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »