King Corsicana Arabella Chenille Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Free Express Delivery
To $3,717.00Reg: $1,061.00 You save $212.00!
If you are looking for a quality mattress that offers plenty of space for couples in the under $500 category and you prefer a firm yet forgiving feel, the King Corsicana Arabella Chenille Firm Mattress is a great option. It scores a Comfort Scale rating of four, which means that is has a firm overall feel with plenty of initial padding to properly contour to the lower back. This mattress features a true cool cover designed to help regulate body temperature and ensure you sleep comfortably cool all through the night. Two expertly designed layers of support foam provide the initial softness, and a layer of gel infused memory foam enhances pressure point relief to help reduce tossing and turning. The gel infused memory foam also prevents motion transfer, decreasing the likelihood of partner disturbance. One of the most durable foams used today, the gel memory foam will help the mattress retain its showroom feel throughout the many years you are sure to enjoy its comfort. The platinum rest pocket spring system utilizes individually wrapped coils that work independently to closely contour to your body and offer support that is gentle yet solid. This coil system further reduces motion transfer, so if you or your partner leaves the bed the other will remain undisturbed. It is also conveniently compatible an adjustable base. To create consistency in comfort, a foam encased edge system is implemented to ensure you can sleep soundly anywhere on the mattress. All in all, I highly recommend the King Corsicana Arabella Chenille Firm Mattress if you are searching for something with a firm yet comfortable feel and you want to keep your cost down. Though it is going to be a good choice for back or stomach sleepers, side sleepers may want to look for something softer to ensure proper spinal alignment and pressure point relief.
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 0.75'' Support Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Support Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1/2'' Gel Infused Memory Foam
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Platinumrest Pocket Springs
- Coil Gauge: 15
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 899
- Cal King: 899
- Queen: 696
- Full: 594
- Twin: 432
- Twin XL: 508
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 13.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904642, STD-A208803, LP-A208799
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »