Full Corsicana Arabella Chenille Plush Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
To $2,087.00Reg: $778.00 You save $159.00!
The Full Corsicana Arabella Chenille Plush Mattress is a great option if you are an individual looking for a mattress that offers ample room and a high level of performance at an affordable price. This very versatile mattress scores a 5.5 on our Comfort Scale, which demonstrates that it will make a good fit for most sleepers. Its true cool cover, just one of its many features, regulates your body temperature to help you sleep thermoneutral. The mattress contains high-grade polyurethane foam, which offers comfort like super soft quilt foam and support foam. The key component is the layer of gel-infused memory foam, which offers many benefits. This foam minimizes transfer of motion, contours to your body to reduce pressure points and prevent tossing and turning, and it is also incredibly durable. Expertly designed, the platinum rest pocket provides vital back support. More forgiving than tied systems, this system consists of coils that work independently to closely contour to the unique curves of your body, resulting in a customized sleeping experience. Adjustable base friendly, this sturdy and forgiving system works with the gel memory foam to reduce motion transfer. The mattress features a 360 degree foam encasement that ensures consistent comfort from edge to edge. In summary, the Full Corsicana Arabella Chenille Plush Mattress offers an unbeatable value. It features a very capable pocketed innerspring system, provides incredible comfort, and utilizes high quality foam. Its very versatile Comfort Scale score demonstrates that it will work well for stomach, side, and back sleepers.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Comfort Scale Number 5.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 1 1/2'' Super Soft Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1/2'' Gel Infused Memory Foam
- 1'' Super Soft Foam
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Platinumrest Pocket Springs
- Coil Gauge: 15
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 899
- Cal King: 899
- Queen: 696
- Full: 594
- Twin: 432
- Twin XL: 508
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 13.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904646, STD-904677, LP-904682
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »