Full Corsicana Arabella Cora Euro Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$315.00Reg: $340.00 You save $25.00!
Money Back Guarantee!
Free In Home Delivery
To $673.00Reg: $629.00 You save $130.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
To $2,087.00Reg: $778.00 You save $159.00!
The Corsicana Cora Euro Top Full Mattress offers a Comfort Scale rating of 1.5 and is an entry-level model in the Euro Top category. It provides a firm level of comfort, even for individuals on a budget. The mattress is designed to make you feel as though you are sleeping on a carpeted floor. Unless you enjoy this feeling, you should consider going with a softer sleeping solution. This will help you avoid any pressure point related discomfort.
Two layers of comfort quilt foam are used to offer softness at the top of the mattress. These layers are made from a high-grade polyurethane (like many other Corsicana pieces), and prevents the mattress from having a Comfort Scale rating of 1. The Corsicana Cora Euro Top Full Mattress is constructed fairly well for an entry-level mattress, offering amazing motion transfer reduction and the ability to easily bend around tight corners without breaking.
The motion reduction stems from a 7.5 inch support foam layer, which provides significant support to your back. This layer of support foam makes up the majority of the mattress' contents, meaning there is no coil system in place. Still, the entire mattress will provide similar support and comfort.
To summarize, the Corsicana Cora Euro Top Full Mattress offers a firm sleeping experience and a Comfort Scale rating of 1.5. This mattress is great for back sleepers. Stomach sleepers should look for a mattress with a Comfort Scale rating of at least 3, while side sleepers should look for a Comfort Scale rating of at least 5.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 1.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Small Quilt Pattern
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 3/4"Comfort Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Comfort Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 7 1/2'' Support Foam
- Fiber Pad
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Multi-Layer All Foam Design
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 8.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904544, STD-904677, LP-904682
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »