King Corsicana Arabella Cora Euro Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$375.00Reg: $410.00 You save $35.00!
Fast Delivery via UPS!$539.00Reg: $590.00 You save $51.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $1,077.00Reg: $989.00 You save $200.00!
Fast Delivery via UPS!$499.00Reg: $535.00 You save $36.00!
The Corsicana Cora Euro Top King Mattress is a fantastic choice for back sleepers who want a firm sleeping experience. This Euro Top mattress is an entry-level model and is budget-oriented. The mattress offers a 1.5 Comfort Scale rating and 7.5 inches of support foam for better back support. If you don't enjoy sleeping on a firm mattress, a mattress with a higher Comfort Scale rating would be better for your home. This is to prevent you from waking up with any pressure point related issues.
Although the Corsicana Cora Euro Top King Mattress is an entry-level mattress, it offers amazing motion transfer reduction. The motion transfer reduction comes from its one piece construction and replicates other coil systems. In addition, one piece construction mattresses can bend and move around corners easily without damaging the mattress. Because the piece is entirely made of foam, even if you like to sleep all the way to the edge of the mattress, you'll never feel as though you are going to roll off.
The first two layers of the Corsicana Cora Euro Top King Mattress are made from comfort quilt foam. These layers of foam are crafted from high-grade polyurethane and provide enough cushion to keep the mattress above a Comfort Scale rating of 1. This type of high-grade foam is used throughout the Corsicana line and is popular in several other mattresses made today.
Overall, I would recommend the Corsicana Cora Euro Top King Mattress to back sleepers who prefer an exceptionally firm mattress.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 1.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Small Quilt Pattern
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 3/4"Comfort Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Comfort Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 7 1/2'' Support Foam
- Fiber Pad
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Multi-Layer All Foam Design
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 8.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904546, STD-A208803, LP-A208799
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »