Queen Corsicana Arabella Cora Euro Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$499.00Reg: $560.00 You save $61.00!
Fast Delivery via UPS!$285.00
Fast Delivery via UPS!$309.00Reg: $340.00 You save $31.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Money Back Guarantee!
Free In Home Delivery
The Corsicana Cora Euro Top Queen Mattress is an entry-level Euro Top model. It is designed to provide firm comfort while on a budget and offers a 1.5 Comfort Scale rating. Although the mattress provides two top layers of foam, it is designed to feel as though you are sleeping on a carpeted floor. If you're buying a mattress for yourself and prefer a firm sleeping experience, this mattress has great value for you. However, if you don't like this type of firmness, a mattress with a higher Comfort Scale rating would be better for your home.
An entry-level mattress such as the Corsicana Cora Euro Top Queen Mattress has great construction and offers significant motion transfer reduction. In addition, when you are trying to move the piece from one room to another, the construction allows for the mattress to be moved around tight corners easily (and without breaking). This is because the Corsicana Cora Euro Top Queen Mattress is entirely made of foam, meaning it has no coil system at all. Instead, it offers a single piece design.
The first two layers of comfort quilt foam provide an initial softness, preventing the mattress from having an even lower Comfort Scale rating. The foam is made from a high-grade polyurethane and is used in several other mattresses in the Corsicana line.
If you are looking for a very firm mattress at a great price, the Corsicana Cora Euro Top Queen Mattress is a good choice for your home furniture collection. Be careful, though. With a firm mattress, you are more susceptible to pressure point related discomfort.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 1.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Small Quilt Pattern
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 3/4"Comfort Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Comfort Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 7 1/2'' Support Foam
- Fiber Pad
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Multi-Layer All Foam Design
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 8.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904545, STD-904678, LP-904683
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »