Full Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$675.00
Free In Home Delivery
To $967.00Reg: $849.00 You save $130.00!
Do you need a premium and soft mattress that works for both side and back sleepers alike? If so, the Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top Full Mattress is a great choice for your home furniture collection. This impressive mattress boasts a Comfort Scale rating of 7 - along with an individually-wrapped coil system, two layers of quilt foam, and encased edge foam system.
For individuals sharing a full-sized mattress, the Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top Full Mattress has the features you need to make a smaller bed feel spacious. It includes encased edge foam construction that will keep you from falling off the edge of your bed - even if you sleep toward the edge on purpose. This will make your mattress feel bigger, providing much-needed space for ongoing comfort.
The mattress also has pressure relief gel-infused memory foam that can encourage deep REM sleep, durable construction, and a sleeping experience that will keep you coming back for more. This is why memory foam is used in products from shoes to mattresses around the world. To top it off, the Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top Full Mattress promises a Platinumrest Pocket Spring coil system with hundreds of individually wrapped coils that work independently of one another. The system focuses on reducing motion transfer, making your mattress more comfortable for two.
In the end, the Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top Full Mattress is a great choice for both side sleepers and back sleepers - in addition to those looking for a more relaxed sleeping experience.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Pillow Top
- Comfort Scale Number 7
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 2'' Super Soft Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1/2'' Gel Infused Memory Foam
- 2'' Super Soft Foam
- Insert Panel
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Platinumrest Pocket Springs
- Coil Gauge: 15
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 899
- Cal King: 899
- Queen: 696
- Full: 594
- Twin: 432
- Twin XL: 508
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 14"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904652, STD-904677, LP-904682
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »