King Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
To $3,857.00Reg: $983.00 You save $194.00!
Free Express Delivery
To $3,717.00Reg: $1,061.00 You save $212.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free Express Delivery
To $3,717.00Reg: $817.00 You save $168.00!
If you want a comfortable sleeping solution that will keep your spine aligned and your REM sleep deep, the Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top King Mattress is the perfect choice for your home furniture collection. This impressive piece has a Comfort Scale rating of 7 and uses a variety of construction techniques to keep your body relaxed while you sleep. For example, the mattress has a Platinumrest Pocket Spring coil system. This system provides enhanced support, is adjustable base friendly, and helps reduce motion transfer. The system conforms to your body with individually wrapped coils that are independent from one another - as opposed to a tied coil system.
The mattress also offers pressure relief through premium gel-infused memory foam. This material promotes REM sleep and is, perhaps, one of the most durable types of foam used in product generation today. There are even more benefits to appreciate. The Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top King Mattress includes two layers of soft quilt foam, adding pressure relief to your sleeping experience. In addition, you'll never feel as though you're going to fall off the edge of the bed, even if you're sleeping on it. Why? Because the mattress includes an encased edge foam system.
To conclude, the Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top King Mattress is a solid choice for your home furniture collection. With quality materials and a soft interior, the mattress is perfect for both side and back sleepers - in addition to anyone looking to soften their sleep.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Pillow Top
- Comfort Scale Number 7
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 2'' Super Soft Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1/2'' Gel Infused Memory Foam
- 2'' Super Soft Foam
- Insert Panel
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Platinumrest Pocket Springs
- Coil Gauge: 15
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 899
- Cal King: 899
- Queen: 696
- Full: 594
- Twin: 432
- Twin XL: 508
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 14"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904654, STD-A208803, LP-A208799
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »