Cal King Corsicana Arabella Merrick Double Sided Euro Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
To $3,657.00Reg: $989.00 You save $200.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$539.00Reg: $590.00 You save $51.00!
To $1,003.00Reg: $899.00 You save $180.00!
Are you looking for a surprisingly soft and well-designed mattress for a side sleeper or back sleeper? If so, the Corsicana Arabella Merrick Euro Top Cal King Mattress is a great choice for your home furniture collection. This comfortable piece includes two layers of super soft foam. While these layers don't use memory foam or latex, they guarantee ongoing relaxation. The material is used in a number of other mattresses on the market and has proven value for better sleep.
The Corsicana Arabella Merrick Euro Top Cal King Mattress also boasts a Verticoil Elite Innerspring Tied Coil System for added support and firmness. This system includes a series of coils that are connected to other surrounding coils. If you plan on buying a cal king mattress, however, you should know the system lacks the ability to reduce motion transfer. This means, if you move on one side of the bed, your sleeping partner will be able to feel it. To combat this problem, you should either make sure your sleeping partner is a sound sleeper or look for mattress that has a pocketed coil innerspring system specifically designed to eliminate motion transfer altogether.
The TruCool cover at the top of the mattress is designed to regulate your body temperature, ensuring that you sleep soundly throughout the night. Few things are worse than continual discomfort and waking up covered in sweat. Overall, the Corsicana Arabella Merrick Euro Top Cal King Mattress is worth the money for side sleepers and back sleepers -- or anyone who genuinely wants a softer sleeping solution.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 7
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 1 1/2'' Super Soft Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1'' Super Soft Comfort Foam
- Insert Panel
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Verticoil Elite Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
- Edge Support
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 550
- Cal King: 565
- Queen: 440
- Full: 340
- Twin: 240
- Twin XL: 265
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 13"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904673, STD-A208796, LP-A208793
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »