Twin XL Corsicana Arabella Merrick Double Sided Euro Top Mattress
Twin XL Corsicana Arabella Merrick Double Sided Euro Top Mattress - Double Sided Mattresses - Mattresses
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Free Box Spring!
To $2,618.00Reg: $1,649.00 You save $300.00!
If you are a back sleeper, side sleeper, or someone who prefers a softer sleeping experience altogether, the Corsicana Arabella Merrick Euro Top Twin XL Mattress is a solid choice for your home furniture collection. This impressive mattress boasts a Comfort Scale rating of 7, a Verticoil Elite Innerspring Tied Coil System, a TruCool Cover, and two layers of soft foam that will contour to the unique curves of your body.
The TruCool Cover is designed to regulate body temperature throughout the night, thus ensuring overall comfort. We all know how terrible it feels to sweat while trying to sleep. The Verticoil Elite Innerspring Tied Coil System also maintains ongoing comfort. This is accomplished through interconnected coils that guarantee a sturdy design with a solid finish. Sleepers that intend on sharing their mattress should be aware that the system does not reduce motion transfer. However, for a twin XL size, this is hardly a concern. If you are looking to share a mattress, consider taking advantage of a pocketed coil innerspring system. This could eliminate motion transfer completely.
The Corsicana Arabella Merrick Euro Top Twin XL Mattress does not include memory foam or latex. The interior support foam is used in a number of mattresses on the market today. The mattress isn't fancy or over-the-top. Instead, it is both simple and properly designed to meet your sleeping needs. Overall, the piece is soft yet supportive - great for back and side sleepers that want a more relaxing experience.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »
Stay tuned for another helpful analysis of how this bed feels. We provide all kinds of media to help you pick the best mattress.
See how far you'll sink into our mattresses - see how they'll feel. With our Comfort Depth measurements you'll know how a mattress will feel.Learn More »
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 7
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 1 1/2'' Super Soft Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Verticoil Elite Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
- Edge Support
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
|Delivery Options & Timing:|
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.