King Corsicana Arabella Merrick Double Sided Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$409.00Reg: $450.00 You save $41.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Does your master bedroom or guest room need a firm and affordable mattress that can be flipped and rotated on a regular basis? If so, the Corsicana Merrick Double Sided Firm King Mattress is a great option for your home. This piece boasts a Comfort Scale rating of 3, promising firm comfort with added padding. Corsicana truly cares about developing quality two-sided mattresses for customers who want to save money and purchase long-lasting, durable pieces. This means that, even though the mattress is missing the bells and whistles of a more expensive mattress, it offers true value.
The Corsicana Merrick Double Sided Firm King Mattress uses a Verticoil Innerspring Tied Coil System, in which coils are tied to their neighbors. This promises a firm and solid feel. As an added bonus, the mattress offers two layers of foam. The first layer is Comfort Quilt Foam, which contours to the unique curves of your body. The second layer is Support Foam, which provides additional structure to the piece.
Some have argued that the Corsicana Merrick Double Sided Firm King Mattress is missing a foam encased edge, meaning the mattress doesn't have even comfort across the surface. If you lay on the edge, you'll feel as though you might fall off. If you plan on sharing the mattress, consider a king or cal king size. You should also know the tied coil system lacks the ability to reduce motion transfer. The bigger the bed, the less you'll bother your sleeping partner.
Overall, the Corsicana Merrick Double Sided Firm King Mattress is a smart investment for individuals who like a firm, durable mattress.
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Small Quilt Pattern
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 3/4'' Comfort Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Verticoil Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 550
- Cal King: 565
- Queen: 440
- Full: 340
- Twin: 240
- Twin XL: 265
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 9.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904660, STD-A208803, LP-A208799
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »