Twin XL Corsicana Arabella Merrick Double Sided Plush Mattress
Customers Also Considered
To $1,837.00Reg: $589.00 You save $120.00!
To $1,837.00Reg: $589.00 You save $120.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$285.00Reg: $315.00 You save $30.00!
Money Back Guarantee!
With added length for taller sleepers, the Twin XL Corsicana Merrick Double Sided Plush Mattress is a good value in the double-sided category. With a score of 3.5 on our Comfort Scale, this mattress offers comfort that is firm but not hard, so it is great if you want a mattress with firm support and enough padding for a comfortable feel.
Equipped with a TruCool Cover, the Merrick regulates body temperature to keep you comfortably cool while you rest. Comfort is provided through a combination of Super Soft Quilt Foam and Support Foam, which are both crafted from high quality polyurethane. The Verticoil Elite Innerspring System, a tied system in which coils are connected to their neighbors, ensures a very solid and supportive overall feel. The two-sided design is a nice touch since it allows you to flip the mattress from time to time and enjoy a fresh feel.
All in all, the Twin XL Corsicana Merrick Double Sided Plush Mattress is a great value for sleepers looking for firm comfort that is not too hard. I would suggest this mattress for stomach and back sleepers. Side sleepers may want to consider a mattress that is softer to ensure efficient pressure point relief and proper spinal alignment.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Comfort Scale Number 3.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 1 1/2'' Super Soft Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1 1/2'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Verticoil Elite Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
- Edge Support
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 550
- Cal King: 565
- Queen: 440
- Full: 340
- Twin: 240
- Twin XL: 265
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 12"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904663, STD-904676, LP-904681
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »