Queen Corsicana Arabella Owendale Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$309.00Reg: $340.00 You save $31.00!
Fast Delivery via UPS!$429.00Reg: $470.00 You save $41.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
To $2,067.00Reg: $749.00 You save $150.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Save 10% Code: STEARNS10
Free Express Delivery
To $2,647.00Reg: $727.00 You save $148.00!
The Queen Coriscana Arabella Owendale Firm is great for couples searching for affordability and firm comfort. With a Comfort Scale rating of 2, this mattress has a very dense feel with minimal padding. Unless you are used to this firmness, you may want to look for something a bit softer.
One key feature of the Queen Coriscana Arabella Owendale Firm is the TruCool Cover, which is expertly designed to help regulate body temperature and keep you thermoneutral through the night. The utilized comfort foams include Support Quilt Foam, Firm Foam, and Support Foam, which are all tried and true high quality foams that help ensure comfort and provide pressure point relief. An innovative Gel Infused Lumbar Band helps provide more support to the center third of the mattress, enhances lower back support, and helps the mattress resist sagging. The Verticoil Elite Innerspring System, a tied coil system, provides very solid overall support as well as exceptional long term durability. A 360 Degree Foam Encasement allows you to sleep soundly anywhere on the mattress without noticing much difference in comfort or support, which is particularly nice if you share a Queen size.
In all, the Queen Coriscana Arabella Owendale Firm may be too firm for many people, but for those who like a mattress with this feel it is certainly a great value. I recommend this mattress for back sleepers and stomach sleepers. Side sleepers should consider something softer to ensure proper spinal alignment and pressure point relief.
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 0.75'' Support Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Support Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1'' Firm Foam
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Gel Infused Lumbar Band
- Verticoil Elite Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 575
- Cal King: 575
- Queen: 460
- Full: 396
- Twin: 286
- Twin XL: 324
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 10.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904593, STD-904678, LP-904683
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »