Twin Corsicana Arabella Owendale Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
To $1,367.00Reg: $744.00 You save $145.00!
To $588.00Reg: $519.00 You save $100.00!
To $568.00Reg: $509.00 You save $110.00!
Free In Home Delivery
The Twin Coriscana Arabella Owendale Firm is great for single sleepers looking for an affordable mattress that offers firm support. This mattress scores a 2 on our Comfort Scale, which means it has a very dense feel with little padding. If you are not accustomed to firm comfort, you may want to search for something softer.
A key component of this mattress is the TruCool Cover. This expertly designed cover regulates body temperature to ensure you sleep comfortably cool through the night. The comfort foams consist of Support Foam, Firm Foam, and Support Quilt Foam. These are all high quality foams that provide exceptional comfort and pressure point relief to prevent tossing and turning. A Gel Infused Lumbar Band enhances lower back support, helps the mattress resist sagging, and helps provide more support to the center third of the mattress. The mattress contains a Verticoil Elite Innerspring System, which is a tied coil system that ensures very solid support and ensures long term endurance. To keep you sleeping soundly from edge to edge, the mattress features a 360 Degree Foam Encasement.
In summary, the Twin Coriscana Arabella Owendale Firm is likely to be too hard for many sleepers, but it is a great option for those who prefer firm, supportive comfort. Though it is a good choice for stomach and back sleepers, side sleepers may want to search for something softer to get pressure point relief and ensure proper spinal alignment.
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 0.75'' Support Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Support Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1'' Firm Foam
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Gel Infused Lumbar Band
- Verticoil Elite Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 575
- Cal King: 575
- Queen: 460
- Full: 396
- Twin: 286
- Twin XL: 324
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 10.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904590, STD-904675, LP-904680
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »