Twin Corsicana Arabella Owendale Pillow Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$349.00Reg: $380.00 You save $31.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$449.00Reg: $495.00 You save $46.00!
With a Comfort Scale rating of 4 out of 10, the Corsicana Arabella Owendale Pillow Top Twin mattress is a great choice for those who like a firm mattress with a soft top. In addition to having a soft top, this mattress offers fantastic back support -- thanks to a tied coil system known as the Verticoil Elite Innerspring System. This coil system connects adjacent coils together, creating a more durable mattress.
The Corsicana Arabella Owendale Pillow Top Twin mattress also offers lower back support by contouring to your body. Padding is provided by an inch and a half layer of Super-Soft Quilt Foam. Beneath the quilt foam are two layers of Support Foam and an insert panel to provide the best comfort you can receive from the mattress.
The top of the Owendale Pillow Top Twin mattress offers a TruCool cover, helping to regulate your body temperature throughout the night -- ensuring you sleep soundly. In addition, this mattress has a foam encased edge system around its perimeter, promising little difference in comfort or support throughout the entire mattress.
Personally, I'd recommend the Corsicana Arabella Owendale Pillow Top Twin mattress to most back and stomach sleepers, as well as multi-position sleepers. Side sleepers will probably want to look at a softer mattress. Overall, this mattress is best if you prefer a firm and affordable mattress.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Pillow Top
- Comfort Scale Number 4
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- TruCool Cover
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 1 1/2'' Super Soft Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1'' Support Foam
- Insert Panel
- 1'' Support Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Verticoil Elite Innerspring
- Coil Gauge: 13.75
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 575
- Cal King: 575
- Queen: 460
- Full: 396
- Twin: 286
- Twin XL: 324
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 10.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 9 Years Prorated
- MATT-904602, STD-904675, LP-904680
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »