Sleep Inc by Corsicana Gearhart Cushion Firm King Size Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$579.00Reg: $635.00 You save $56.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $3,767.00Reg: $1,014.00 You save $115.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Corsicana is highly regarded for their ability to offer great feeling mattresses at a lower price than the major brands, and the King size Sleep Inc by Corsicana Gearhart Cushion Firm Mattress is another excellent example of that. If you want a medium-firm feel, you'll enjoy the Comfort Scale rating of 4 on this mattress. If you're on the lookout for a great value, this is a superb choice.
The Gearhart is the first model to feature a full sheet of Advanced 3C Foam, one of the newest and highest quality foams available. Advanced 3C Foam offers exceptional pressure relief to help prevent tossing and turning, and it also offers four times more pressure reduction than memory foams. It also minimizes transfer of motion to ensure you get more peaceful rest. It also supplies a temperature neutral feel, meaning it will feel the same regardless of how warm or cool your bedroom is. Furthermore, all of the comfort foams CertiPUR-US certified to meet or exceed the highest quality standards in bedding. The Quantum Edge Pocket Spring System is an individually wrapped coil system that contours well to the body's curves while delivering great support. This system works in conjunction with the Advanced 3C Foam to decrease motion transfer, and it is conveniently adjustable base friendly. The edge support is one of the top systems used in bedding today, and it allows you to utilize the entire surface without experiencing roll-off.
To sum up, for the money, it's hard to beat the King size Sleep Inc by Corsicana Gearhart Cushion Firm Mattress. The combination of premium comfort materials, coil system, and edge support system make this mattress a fantastic choice if you prefer a firm yet conforming comfort level.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Cushion Firm
- Comfort Scale Number 4
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Tencel Elite Cover
- Fire Retardant Fiber
- 7/8" Extra Quilt Foam
- 7/8" Extra Quilt Foam
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1" Advanced 3C Foam
- 1" Firm Support Foam
- 1" SupportU Foam
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5.5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 975
- Cal King: 975
- Queen: 789
- Twin XL: 541
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 14.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 Years Non-prorated
- MATT-908131, STD-A208805, LP-A208801
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »