The N150 is the baseline model in the Malouf Structures line of adjustable bases. This adjustable base features an independent head and foot incline, giving you the ability to sit up and watch TV or comfortably read a book. While also adjusting your legs to a comfortable position. Other benefits of using an adjustable base include; reduced snoring, acid reflux prevention and it can also help to manage sleep apnea.
The base also allows you to relax in a Zero-G position. This adjustable base is great if you are looking for something simple and easy to use, the base also sets up very easily only taking about 15 minutes for two people to set up. So if you are looking for an entry-level model to see if you like adjustable bases, this could be a great choice for you.
- Independent head incline: 0 - 58 degrees
- Independent foot incline: 0 - 40 degrees
- 14-inch height from floor to top of base
- Includes 12-inch legs
- Modular legs available in additional sizes
- Wired remote control
- Lightweight, durable metal frame with black finish
- Folds in half for easy FedEx and UPS shipping
- Set up in 15 minutes from start to finish
- Headboard bracket set (sold separately)
- 650 lb. weight capacity on both sizes
- 5-year limited warranty guarantees high-quality construction
Height: 14'', Width: 37'', Length: 79.5'', Weight: 81 lbs.Queen:
Height: 14'', Width: 59'', Length: 79.5'', Weight: 99 lbs.
Structures N150 Owner's Manual