Queen Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Essentials Trust II Mattress + FREE $100 Gift Card
Queen Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Essentials Trust II Mattress + FREE $100 Gift Card - Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid - Sealy Mattresses - Mattresses
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$499.00
To $2,889.00Reg: $1,459.00 You save $638.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
A great value modeled after one of the best mattresses ever ratedby Jed Harrington
Have you been searching for a firm mattress for your home furniture collection? Our Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Trust II Mattress, with a comfort rating of 3.5, is designed for stomach sleepers. This impressive mattress includes features like Moisture Wicking Technology, Sealy Support Foam, Sealy ComfortSense Foam, a Sealy Response Pro Encased Coil System, and a DuraFlex Edge Encasement System.
The Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Trust II Mattress is value-oriented and perfect for mattress-shoppers looking to save money on quality furniture. Moisture Wicking Technology promotes healthy sleep with little tossing and turning. The Sealy Response Pro Encased Coil System - a top-notch option in the Sealy line - offers comfortable contouring and solid support. For the price, this coil system is fantastic, with individually-wrapped coils that eliminate motion transfer. Sealy Support Foam, included in the padding layer, promotes a firm sleeping experience that your body will appreciate.Solid Support with better motion separation
The DuraFlex Edge Encasement System uses a double row of thick coils to ensure comfort and support from edge to edge. This is perhaps the nicest feature of the mattress, since you'll avoid roll-off and discomfort, even if you share your mattress with a sleeping partner.Smooth top quilt design with outstanding conformability
Finally, Sealy ComfortSense Foam provides top-of-the-line comfort without making your mattress too plush. These traits combine to make an outstanding centerpiece for your home. Whether you place the mattress in your bedroom or guestroom, you'll be satisfied with the results.Is this mattress good for you?
All told, the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Trust II Mattress is a wonderful choice for stomach sleepers. Still, I wouldn't recommend it for side and back sleepers, who might enjoy something less firm for a long-term sleeping solution. For a well-rounded mattress that promises lasting success, add the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Trust II Mattress to your home today. See how this mattress performed.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Comfort Scale Number 3.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- UltraStretch Mid-Loft Cover
- Moisture Wicking Technology
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 1.5'' Sealy ComfortSense Foam
- 2'' SealySupport Foam
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StableSupport Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5.25
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 1117
- Cal King: 1142
- Queen: 911
- Full: 791
- Twin: 601
- Twin XL: 639
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 12"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80 Weight: 96 lb.
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84 Weight: 96 lb.
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80 Weight: 76 lb.
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75 Weight: 51 lb.
- Twin: Width: 38 Length: 75 Weight: 45 lb.
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80 Weight: 48 lb.
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- MATT-920669, STD-907739, LP-907745
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night Money Back Guarantee
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 days, risk free.
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied, let us know.
- We'll give you 100% of your money back, stress free. No shipping charges, fees or worries!
- See Program details here »