King Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Plush Mattress + FREE $100 Gift Card
King Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Plush Mattress + FREE $100 Gift Card - Sealy Mattresses - Mattresses
Customers Also Considered
Free Express Delivery
To $4,716.00Reg: $1,061.00 You save $212.00!
To $5,466.00Reg: $2,099.00 You save $500.00!
Money Back Guarantee!
To $2,668.00Reg: $2,499.00 You save $300.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free Express Delivery
Free Box Spring!
A fantastic high end mattress with a ton of great featuresby Jed Harrington
Owning a mattress is meaningless if your needs aren't being met. For a soft sleeping solution, consider adding the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Plush Mattress to your home furniture collection. This impressive mattress boasts Moisture Wicking Technology, Sealy Immersion Advanced Memory Foam, Sealy ComfortSense Foam, a Sealy Response Pro Zoned HD Encased Coil System, and a DuraFlex Edge Encasement System. It also boasts a comfort rating of six, making it an ideal choice for side and back sleepers.
You'll find the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Plush Mattress is a versatile addition to your bedroom, guest room, or living space. The DuraFlex Edge Encasement System makes it easier to share your mattress with a sleeping partner. Even if you sleep alone, you can take advantage of the entire mattress without fearing roll-off.Contouring support, with extra support where you need it most
The Sealy Immersion Advanced Memory Foam is a proprietary creation designed to cool your body while you fall asleep, preventing unnecessary tossing and turning throughout the night. Sealy ComfortSense Foam ensures your mattress is extra plush, prepared to conform to your body when you need the support most. The Sealy Response Pro Zoned HD Encased Coil System is considered high-end for Sealy, especially considering the price of the mattress. The system is adjustable based friendly, adding targeted support to your lower back and boosting durability.Contouring ahhhhh initial feel, with cooling comfort
Finally, Moisture Wicking Technology is designed to further regulate your body temperature, providing great results for those who tend to sleep warm. These features ensure the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Plush Mattress is unmatched in quality and comfort.Is this mattress good for you?
All told, the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Plush Mattress is a wonderful choice for side and back sleepers. Still, I wouldn't recommend it for stomach sleepers, who might enjoy something less soft for a long-term sleeping solution. For a well-rounded mattress that promises lasting success, add the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Plush Mattress to your home today. See how this mattress performed.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Comfort Scale Number 6
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- UltraStretch Mid-Loft Cover
- Moisture Wicking Technology
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 2'' Sealy Immersion Advanced Memory Foam with Chill
- 1'' Sealy ComfortSense Foam
- 1'' SealyCushion Extra Soft Foam
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StableSupport Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5.25
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 1224
- Cal King: 1216
- Queen: 1000
- Full: 844
- Twin XL: 674
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 13.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80 Weight: 134 lb.
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84 Weight: 134 lb.
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80 Weight: 106 lb.
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75 Weight: 88 lb.
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80 Weight: 67 lb.
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- MATT-920680, STD-A208813, LP-A208811
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night Money Back Guarantee
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 days, risk free.
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied, let us know.
- We'll give you 100% of your money back, stress free. No shipping charges, fees or worries!
- See Program details here »