King Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Cooper Mountain IV Firm Mattress
King Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Cooper Mountain IV Firm Mattress - Sealy Mattresses - Mattresses
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
To $1,618.00Reg: $1,289.00 You save $88.00!
Free Express Delivery
To $4,177.00Reg: $1,479.00 You save $370.00!
If you want a mattress that feels exceptionally dense, the King size Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Cooper Mountain IV Firm Mattress is a great choice that is plenty large enough for couples. With a score of 1.5 on our Comfort Scale, it feels a lot like sleeping on a carpeted floor. If you like this style of comfort, then you'll also appreciate the fact that the generation IV model features improvements to the quilt, coil count, foam quality, and edge support in comparison to the last generation. In other words, the entire design has been greatly improved upon.
Beginning at the top, one of the first noteworthy updates is the Comfort Loft Cover with MoistureProtect. This premium quilt is soft to the touch, and it utilizes a performance enhancement that is expertly designed to draw moisture away from your body to help you sleep comfortably cool. Each of the comfort components are CertiPUR-US certified, including a layer of Sealy Cushion Air Foam that offers a bit of contouring and promotes airflow throughout the mattress. The Cooper Mountain IV includes Posturepedic Technology in the form of SealyCool Gel Memory Foam in the center third, which is incorporated to encourage prolonged durability and supply support to the crucial lower back area. For a firm and dense feel, a thick layer of Sealy Support Foam is also added. With an impressive coil density of over 200 more coils than the generation III version, this coil system is exceptionally supportive. Furthermore, the individually wrapped system design achieves better contouring than tied coil systems with minimized motion transfer to promote undisrupted sleep for couples. The DuraFlex Edge is one of the strongest edge systems on the market today. It not only makes it possible to rest comfortably from edge to edge, but it feels incredibly supportive at the same time.
To sum up, the King size Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Cooper Mountain IV Firm Mattress is a superb choice if you prefer a firm comfort level. This mattress is incredibly solid and firm, and it is made to withstand use over the next 10 years. The improvements from the already great generation III model are definitely appreciated and welcome.
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StableSupport Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 1117
- Cal King: 1142
- Queen: 911
- Full: 791
- Twin: 601
- Twin XL: 639
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 12.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80 Weight: 87 lb.
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84 Weight: 87 lb.
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80 Weight: 69 lb.
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75 Weight: 57 lb.
- Twin: Width: 38 Length: 75 Weight: 41 lb.
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80 Weight: 44 lb.
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- MATT-907600, STD-A208813, LP-A208811
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »