Queen Sealy Posturepedic Response Premium Barrett Court IV Ultra Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Free In Home Delivery
To $2,067.00Reg: $749.00 You save $150.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free Express Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Save 10% Code: STEARNS10
Whoa! If you're searching for what is possibly the firmest mattress on our site, the Queen size Sealy Posturepedic Response Premium Barrett Court IV Ultra Firm Mattress is a great choice for you. With a rating of 1 on our Comfort Scale, this model feels akin to sleeping on a carpeted floor. If that is the kind of comfort level you enjoy, you'll be happy to know the Barrett Court IV is also one of the top values in the premium category since literally every feature has been updated from the generation III Barrett Court model.
First, the SupremeLoft Cover with MoistureProtect and AllergenProtect Technology is a brilliantly designed fabric that is engineered to draw moisture away from your body to protect against dust mites and dander for a fresh sleep environment. Next, the quality of the comfort foams is among the highest available today, and all of the foams are CertiPUR-US certified to ensure the highest standards in bedding. Essential comfort materials include a full sheet of SealyCool Gel Memory Foam, a top-tier memory foam that contours well to the body and utilizes gel for a more supportive feel. A layer of Sealy Cushion Air Foam has a unique design that promotes good airflow. A layer of SealySupport Ultra Firm Foam helps create the extremely dense, firm comfort level, which largely contributes to the ultra firm score. The coil system has been upgraded, boasting a higher coil count as well as better targeted support to the lower back than the previous version. The individually wrapped system is expertly designed to contour better than tied systems, and the unique Posturepedic Technology feature incorporates a reinforced center third in addition to a layer of SealyCool Gel Memory Foam. Last of all, the DuraFlex Edge is definitely one of the best edge supports available in mattresses today. This edge system has a consistent seating edge, and it is made from firm coils that allow you to sleep comfortably all the way to the edge without experiencing roll-off.
To conclude, if you are searching for one of the firmest models available today that is also one of highest quality, the Queen size Sealy Posturepedic Response Premium Barrett Court IV Ultra Firm Mattress is a fantastic choice. This mattress is dependably constructed, and it is designed to last the next 10 or more years.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Ultra Firm
- Comfort Scale Number 1
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- SupremeLoft Cover with MoistureProtect & AllergenProtect Technology
- FlameGuard AirLoft Fiber
- 1/2" Sealy Cushion Air Foam
- 1/2" SealyCool Gel Memory Foam Center 1/3
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StableSupport Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 1172
- Cal King: 1168
- Queen: 960
- Full: 810
- Twin: 614
- Twin XL: 652
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 12.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80 Weight: 110 lb.
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84 Weight: 110 lb.
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80 Weight: 87 lb.
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75 Weight: 72 lb.
- Twin: Width: 38 Length: 75 Weight: 52 lb.
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80 Weight: 55 lb.
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- MATT-907665, STD-907739, LP-907745
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »