Queen Serta iComfort CF1000 Medium Mattress
Queen Serta iComfort CF1000 Medium Mattress
Customers Also Considered
$389.00Reg: $399.00 You save $10.00!
$119.00Reg: $139.00 You save $20.00!
My Take On The Serta iComfort CF1000 Medium Mattressby Jed Harrington
The CF1000 Medium may be the entry level model in the new iComfort collection, but don't let this deter you, it's packed with cutting edge technology designed to provide cool, comfortable, supportive sleep. If you're looking to enjoy the many benefits of the iComfort collection, but keep your costs in check, this is a great way to go.
The CF1000 Medium has one of the best overall feels available today. It's soft enough to provide excellent pressure relief, yet feels incredibly solid and supportive. This adaptive comfort means it should work quite well for most body types and sleeping positions.Carbon Fiber Memory Foam
Top of the line memory foam infused with carbon fiber to channel heat away from your body and provide exceptional strength for a more supportive feel. This comfort materials feels amazing and does a great job reducing pressure points that lead to tossing and turnig while minimizing motion transfer. This is perfect for light sleepers because if movement takes place on one side, you'll feel next to nothing on your side.EverCool Fuze Gel Foam
Open Cell Memory Foam promotes better airflow, to contribute to a cooler night's sleep. If you tend to sleep warm, this feature is a welcome addition.Solid Support
The solid foam core feels very supportive while providing a high degree of body contouring. Unlike coil systems, this support system eliminates virtually all motion for undisturbed sleep and is 100 percent compatible with all adjustable bases.CertiPUR US Certified
Sleep with peace of mind, knowing all the comfort materials have been independently tested by CertiPUR-US to meet or exceed the highest quality standards.A Fantastic All Around Choice
Serta has gone all out this year on the iComfort collection, by offering top of the line features at a more affordable price than their competition. If you're looking to enjoy the many benefits of the line, without the high price tag, the iComfort CF1000 Medium is a great way to go. It may not have all the bells and whistles of the top of the line, but it provides a great all around level of comfort with a high degree of cooling.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Comfort Scale Number 5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Smooth Top Quilt
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StabL Base Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Works With All Bed Types
Your mattress purchase is fully compatible with all modern support systems, including adjustable base, platform bed, box spring/foundation, even the floor!
120 Night Money Back Guarantee
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 days, risk free.
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied, let us know.
- We’ll give you your money back, stress fee! All you pay is a $139.00 processing fee.
- See Program details here »
Stay tuned for another helpful analysis of how this bed feels. We provide all kinds of media to help you pick the best mattress.
See how far you'll sink into our mattresses - see how they'll feel. With our Comfort Depth measurements you'll know how a mattress will feel.Learn More »
Build Your Dream Bed
|Delivery Options & Timing:|
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 3 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: May be available for a nominal fee. Order by phone at 1-800-455-1052.