Twin XL Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Super Pillow Top Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
To $3,097.00Reg: $1,829.00 You save $200.00!
Save Extra 40%
To $2,081.00Reg: $1,189.00 You save $476.00!
Save Extra 40%
To $1,867.00Reg: $849.00 You save $350.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
Free Box Spring!
The Twin XL size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Super Pillow Top Firm Mattress is at the top of the Perfect Sleeper line and boasts the best coil system and comfort materials available. With a score of 4 on our Comfort Scale, this model has enough initial softness to properly contour to the lower back and provide a firm, supportive underlying feel.
Comfort materials include Serta Comfort XD Foam for deep down support, Serta PillowSoft Foam for initial body contouring, and Serta Support Foam for a firm and supportive feel. The main comfort layer is the expertly engineered Cool Action Gel Memory Foam layer. Made using a blend of premium memory foam and gel support beads, the Cool Action Gel Memory Foam provides excellent pressure relief to decrease tossing and turning, while providing a more supportive feel than traditional memory foam. All of the comfort materials utilized in this mattress are CertiPUR-US certified. Essential back support is provided through the 886 Custom Support System, a top-of-the-line system made of individually wrapped coils that work independently to contour to the curves of your body. This system aids in minimizing transfer of motion when movement occurs, which is great for light sleepers. It's also conveniently adjustable base compatible. The Best Edge Foam Encasement allows you to rest all the way to the edge without noticing much of a difference in comfort or support.
In conclusion, if you're on the lookout for a solid mattress made with quality materials and you enjoy a firm yet conforming feel, the Twin XL size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Super Pillow Top Firm Mattress is a great choice.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Firm, Super Pillow Top
- Comfort Scale Number 4
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StabL Base Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 1099
- Cal King: 1106
- Queen: 886
- Full: 714
- Twin: 514
- Twin XL: 550
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 15"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 38 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- MATT-907949, STD-908029, LP-908033
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 3 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for $49 when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »