Cal King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Plush Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Save 10% Code: STEARNS10
Free In Home Delivery
To $1,768.00Reg: $1,899.00 You save $420.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $3,717.00Reg: $1,061.00 You save $212.00!
The California King size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Plush Mattress is the top-tier model in the Plush line of Perfect Sleeper Elites, and it blends premium foams like Cool Action Gel Memory Foam with a coil system that is solid and capable. If you are searching for a pleasing combination of soft initial comfort with firm underlying support, you'll probably really like the Comfort Scale score of 6.
What goes into a mattress has a great deal to do with the quality of the comfort components. Serta makes use of high grade polyurethane foams like PillowSoft Aire foam and Serta Comfort XD Foam for the bulk of the comfort in the Mendelson, but the premium layer of Cool Action Gel Memory Foam is what truly separates this mattress from those that are lower in the line. Cool Action Gel Memory Foam was previously only used in the top-of-the-line Serta iComfort collection, but it is now used in this mattress. It's an excellent comfort material because it ensures plenty of pressure relief to help eliminate tossing and turning, and it includes gel beads that offer a more supportive feel than traditional memory foam. Furthermore, it is among the most durable foams on the market. All of the comfort foams found in the Mendelson are CertiPUR-US certified to meet or exceed the highest quality standards in bedding. Crucial back support is delivered by the 886 Custom Support Innerspring System. This system consists of individually wrapped coils that contour well to the unique curves of the body while providing solid underlying support. This system is specially designed to help eliminate transfer of motion, so if movement occurs on one side the other remains undisrupted. This coil system is also conveniently compatible with an adjustable base. The Best Edge Foam Encasement allows you to sleep anywhere on the surface without experiencing much of a difference in comfort or support.
All in all, the California King size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Plush Mattress is an outstanding mattress that I highly recommend if you want a medium comfort level. This mattress is dependably made in the USA, and it comes complete with a 10-year warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Comfort Scale Number 6
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- FireBlocker Fiber
- PillowSoft Aire
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StabL Base Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 1099
- Cal King: 1106
- Queen: 886
- Full: 714
- Twin: 514
- Twin XL: 550
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 14"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 38 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80 Weight: 45 lb.
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- MATT-907941, STD-A208821, LP-A208817
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 3 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for $49 when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »