Full Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Plush Mattress
Customers Also Considered
To $673.00Reg: $629.00 You save $130.00!
Money Back Guarantee!
To $999.00Reg: $919.00 You save $100.00!
Free In Home Delivery
To $927.00Reg: $799.00 You save $120.00!
Free In Home Delivery
The Full size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Plush Mattress is the top-tier model in the Plush line of Perfect Sleeper Elites and blends high grade foams like Cool Action Gel Memory Foam with a capable, solid coil system. If you are looking for a pleasing blend of soft initial comfort with firm underlying support, you'll probably really like the Comfort Scale rating of 6.
A great deal of what goes into a mattress involves the quality of the comfort materials. Serta incorporates high quality polyurethane foams like PillowSoft Aire foam and Serta Comfort XD Foam for the bulk of the comfort in the Mendelson, but the premium layer of Cool Action Gel Memory Foam is what separates this model from those found lower in the line. Cool Action Gel Memory Foam was previously only found in the top-of-the-line Serta iComfort collection, but it is now featured in this mattress. It's an amazing comfort material because it provides exceptional pressure relief to help minimize tossing and turning, and it includes gel beads that offer a more supportive feel than traditional memory foam. It's also one of the most durable foams on the market. Each of the comfort foams incorporated into the Mendelson are CertiPUR-US certified to meet or exceed the highest quality standards. Essential back support is provided by the high quality 886 Custom Support Innerspring System. This system utilizes individually wrapped coils that contour well to the body's curves while supplying solid underlying support. It's designed to help decrease transfer of motion, so if movement occurs on one side the other remains undisturbed. It's also conveniently adjustable base compatible. The Best Edge Foam Encasement allows you to rest edge to edge without noticing much of a difference in comfort or support.
In summary, the Full size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Plush Mattress is a great mattress that I highly recommend if you want a medium comfort level. This mattress is dependably crafted in the USA, and it comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Comfort Scale Number 6
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- FireBlocker Fiber
- PillowSoft Aire
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StabL Base Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 1099
- Cal King: 1106
- Queen: 886
- Full: 714
- Twin: 514
- Twin XL: 550
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 14"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 38 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80 Weight: 45 lb.
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- MATT-907938, STD-908030, LP-908034
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 3 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for $49 when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- If after trying the mattress for 30 nights you're not completely happy, our sleep experts will help select the perfect replacement for you!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »