Twin XL Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Super Pillow Top Plush Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$799.00
To $2,398.00Reg: $1,399.00 You save $300.00!
Free In Home Delivery
If you prefer a soft yet supportive feel and you're looking for a great value, the Twin XL size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Super Pillow Top Plush Mattress is a good choice. With a score of 7.5 on our Comfort Scale, this mattress is designed to provide a soft, enveloping initial feel with firm underlying support.
The Mendelson consists of quality comfort materials that are all CertiPUR-US certified to meet or exceed the highest quality standards. Initial contouring is provided through a blend of Serta PillowSoft Foam and Serta Comfort XD Foam. The key comfort component, however, is Cool Action Gel Memory Foam. Previously only used in the top-of-the-line Serta iComfort models, Cool Action Gel Memory Foam combines premium memory foam with gel, resulting in a comfort material that provides outstanding pressure relief to help prevent tossing and turning, provides better support, and ensures an excellent durability rating. Back support is provided with the help of the 886 Custom Support Innerspring System. This system utilizes individually-wrapped coils that contour well to the body's curves while providing solid underlying support. It's especially helpful for light sleepers because it helps isolate motion transfer when movement occurs. Resting to the edge isn't a problem thanks to the Best Edge Foam Encasement.
In conclusion, if you're searching for a soft yet supportive mattress that contours incredibly well, the Twin XL size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Mendelson II Super Pillow Top Plush is a great choice. This mattress is well-made, and it comes complete with a 10-year warranty.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top, Pillow Top
- Comfort Scale Number 7.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- FireBlocker Fiber
- 1'' Serta PillowSoft Foam
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StabL Base Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 1099
- Cal King: 1106
- Queen: 886
- Full: 714
- Twin: 514
- Twin XL: 550
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 15"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80 Weight: 60 lb.
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 38 Length: 75 Weight: 40 lb.
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80 Weight: 45 lb.
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- MATT-907943, STD-908029, LP-908033
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 3 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for $49 when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »