King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Rushcroft II Super Pillow Top Mattress
King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Rushcroft II Super Pillow Top Mattress - Serta Perfect Sleeper - Serta Mattresses - Mattresses
Customers Also Considered
To $1,588.00Reg: $1,289.00 You save $118.00!
To $1,588.00Reg: $1,289.00 You save $118.00!
To $1,393.00Reg: $1,079.00 You save $103.00!
To $4,866.00Reg: $1,149.00 You save $150.00!
The King size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Rushcroft II Super Pillow Top Mattress is the first model in the top-tier Elite collection of Perfect Sleeper pillow tops, and it offers a wonderful value for the money. Scoring a rating of 6.5 on our Comfort Scale, the Rushcroft has a soft yet supportive medium-soft feel that provides an excellent combination of comfort and support.
The Rushcroft uses PillowSoft Aire Foam on top to ease pressure points and offer initial body contouring. Deep down comfort is provided by a layer of Serta PillowSoft Foam. The main comfort feature, however, is a layer of Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam, a high quality memory foam that provides excellent pressure relief to help eliminate tossing and turning while enhancing durability and isolating motion when movement occurs. Essential back support is provided through the 886 Custom Support Innerspring System, which consists of a series of individually wrapped coils that conform well to the body's curves and provide solid support to the lower back area. The Best Edge Foam Encasement allows you to sleep all the way to the edge without experiencing much of a change in comfort or support.
To conclude, the King size Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Rushcroft II Super Pillow Top Mattress is a great way to go if you're looking to get a well-made mattress for couples at an affordable price. This model even comes with a generous 10-year warranty to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top, Pillow Top
- Comfort Scale Number 6.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- FireBlocker Fiber
- PillowSoft Aire
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StabL Base Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Coil Counts This is the number of individual coils in a mattress. The number of coils will vary depending on which size you have and the type of coil system. Mattresses made entirely of foam or latex will not have any coils.
- King: 1099
- Cal King: 1106
- Queen: 886
- Full: 714
- Twin: 514
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 14"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 38 Length: 75
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- MATT-907922, STD-A208830, LP-A208826
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 3 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for $49 when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »