Queen Simmons Beautyrest Black K Class Firm Pillow Top Mattress
Queen Simmons Beautyrest Black K Class Firm Pillow Top Mattress + FREE $300 Visa Gift Card
Customers Also Considered
Extra 15% Off Coupon!
Free In Home Set Up!
Extra 40% Off Coupon!
Free In Home Set Up!
Extra 20% Off Coupon!
Among the Best Beautyrest Mattressesby Jed Harrington
The Beautyrest Black K Class Firm Pillow Top includes everything you'd expect a top level mattress to have. It's designed to keep you comfortably cool while supplying body-cradling pressure point relief and solid support to the lower back.
The K Class Firm Pillow Top has a Comfort Scale rating of 4.5, which is on the firmer side of medium. In my opinion, this comfort level is almost perfect for back sleepers who enjoy a firmer feel. It provides the initial softness required to contour to your lower back, but it also offers really substantial and solid underlying support.One of the Top Support Systems Available Today
The T3 Pocketed Coil System is made up of three steel strands braided into one solid coil that absorbs energy, reduces motion transfer, and provides outstanding durability, support, and undisturbed sleep.Sleep Cooler, Rest Better
BlackICE 4.0 and RightTemp Memory Foam are both used in this mattress to provide an exceptionally cool sleep environment. BlackICE 4.0 features four components to ensure you have a cooler sleep surface, while RightTemp Memory Foam pulls heat away from the surface and dissipates it throughout the night.High Grade Quality Guaranteed
CertiPUR-US certified comfort materials are independently and dependably tested to meet or exceed the highest quality standards in the industry.Is This The Best Choice For Me?
If you're searching for a Beautyrest mattress that has it all, the Beautyrest Black K Class Firm Pillow Top is an excellent choice. This mattress has an exceptional feel, high quality components, and a support system made using the finest construction in the Beautyrest line. That’s everything you need to begin enjoying deep, restful sleep.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Firm Pillow Top
- Comfort Scale Number 4.5
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
Works With All Bed Types
Your mattress purchase is fully compatible with all modern support systems, including adjustable base, platform bed, box spring/foundation, even the floor!
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! All you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »
Build Your Dream Bed
|Delivery Options & Timing:|
- TIMING & DELIVERY: From time of order, receive your mattress in about 2 to 3 weeks anywhere in the continental 48 states. Check your zip code when selecting your delivery option for an estimated delivery date.Remote locations may take an additional 1 to 2 weeks.
- SERVICE LEVEL: Delivery is super easy with In-Home White Glove delivery service. The delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress into your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging for you. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You will be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress has arrived at the local delivery agent, approximately two weeks after order. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture ordered at the same time will ship separately. If you would like us to wait until all the items on your order are ready to ship, please call us at time of order and we can arrange one delivery. Bedding ships separately via UPS.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Mattress removal is available free of charge when you select your delivery option online. For your added convenience, these other options may be available for a nominal fee by phone only at 1-800-455-1052:
• Evening delivery
• Weekend or holiday delivery