Cal King Corsicana Arabella Cora Euro Top Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$629.00Reg: $690.00 You save $61.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Free In Home Delivery
To $1,077.00Reg: $989.00 You save $200.00!
Free Box Spring!
Fast Delivery via UPS!$409.00Reg: $450.00 You save $41.00!
Free In Home Delivery
Fast Delivery via UPS!$370.00Reg: $405.00 You save $35.00!
Are you interested in a firm, comfortable sleeping experience? For individuals on a tight budget, the Corsicana Cora Euro Top Cal King Mattress is a great option. This mattress provides firm comfort and is specifically designed to feel like a carpeted floor. With a 1.5 Comfort Scale rating and an entry-level label in the Euro Top category, this mattress is not designed for side sleepers or those interested in soft comfort.
The Corsicana Cora Euro Top Cal King Mattress does not contain a coil system. Rather, it mimics a coil system with an all-foam design that you will adore. The foam is extremely firm and comes in three layers. The first two layers of comfort quilt foam provide the initial softness of the mattress - thus keeping it from a Comfort Scale rating of 1. The remaining foam, a 7 inch thick layer of high-grade polyurethane, provides impressive back support and promises to keep your mattress from breaking when it bends. You can move the piece with little or no hassle from room to room.
This material increases the overall comfort of the mattress (setting it apart from your living room floor). Used in many other mattresses in the Corsicana line, it guarantees a quality sleeping experience for the right individual.
In general, the Corsicana Cora Euro Top Cal King Mattress is prepared to provide firm comfort for you and your sleeping partner. If you prefer a back sleeper position and firm material, this mattress is right for your home.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Euro Top
- Comfort Scale Number 1.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Small Quilt Pattern
- Fire Resistant Fiber
- 3/4"Comfort Quilt Foam
- 0.38'' Comfort Quilt Foam
- Quilt back
Comfort - Padding Layers This provides a cushioning layer between you and the support system in the bed. Different kinds of padding will provide different levels of comfort.
- 7 1/2'' Support Foam
- Fiber Pad
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Multi-Layer All Foam Design
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Mattress Dimensions This tells you how big and how heavy your mattress is. Measurements for size meet industry standards, but weights will vary depending on size and materials used.
- Height: 8.5"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75
- Twin: Width: 39 Length: 75
- Twin XL: Width: 39 Length: 80
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 1 Year Non-prorated
- 4 Years Prorated
- MATT-904547, STD-A208796, LP-A208793
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: Order by phone for a nominal fee at 1-800-455-1052.
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! all you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »