King Sealy Crown Jewel Performance Geneva Ruby Firm 14.5 Inch Mattress
King Sealy Crown Jewel Performance Geneva Ruby Firm Mattress
Customers Also Considered
FREE In Home Set Up!
FREE Gift Bundle!
To $4,976.00Reg: $2,199.00 You save $1,300.00!
FREE In Home Set Up!
To $4,976.00Reg: $1,049.00 You save $150.00!
To $4,926.00Reg: $2,125.00 You save $1,276.00!
FREE In Home Set Up!
FREE UPS Delivery in 3-7 Days!
To $788.00Reg: $849.00 You save $250.00!
FREE $300 Visa Gift Card!
Step up to Memory Foamby Jed Harrington
The first mattress in the Crown Jewel line to feature gel memory foam, the Sealy Crown Jewel Geneva Ruby Firm is a quality mattress with some of the best features in the market today with an overall firm, yet still forgiving comfort.
The combination of CertiPur US certified foams in this mattress stack up to an impressive 5.5" of comfort. The different densities of these foams will bring about that firm, but not hard feel that people are typically looking for when they say they want a supportive mattress.Best in Class
The Geneva Ruby is the first mattress to feature the top of the line coil system in the Crown Jewel line - the Sealy Stability Plus Coil - hundreds of independently wrapped coils provide exceptional support along every inch of your body due to its great conformability. The hour glass design also provides a smoother transition from initial comfort to sturdy, deep down support. Due to its individually wrapped nature, this mattress features both great motion separation between partners as well as adjustable base compatibility.Handles!
While not something you immediately notice, the handles equiped on this bed will come in handy when it comes time to rotate your mattress. We recommend rotating every 3-6 months to ensure an even wearing of the foams and to maintain that showroom feel for 10+ years.Super Supportive Edge
The DuraFlex Edge is a coil based edge support system. This means there is additional support along the outside of the mattress to avoid feeling like you might roll off the mattress, but in addition to that, since it is coil based, there will not be any heat build up as there might be from a foam based edge support.Back and Stomach Sleepers
Overall, this is the sweet spot of the Crown Jewel line with ample amounts of sleep inducing foam including gel memory foam, an upgraded coil system, the supportive coil based edge, and handles while not breaking the bank. If you are looking for a firm mattress that fits all those criteria, I highly recommend the Sealy Crown Jewel Performance Geneva Ruby Firm.
Quilt - Top of Mattress This is the outside cover on the top of the mattress. It covers and protects the comfort and support layers inside.
- Midloft Knit Cover with MoistureProtect
- FlameGuard Fiber
- 2" SealyComfort Soft Foam
- CoreSupport Center with 0.5" Sealy Comfort Gel Foam
Correct Back Support System This is a general term used to describe how a mattress distributes and stabilizes body weight and maintains proper spinal alignment. Different materials provide different levels of support.
- Sealy Stability Plus Coil
- 4 Handles
- 1" SealySupport Firm Foam
- Coil Gauge: 14.25
- DuraFlex Edge
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StableSupport Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 6
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
|Cal King||14.5"||72"||84"||103 lbs.|
|Twin XL||14.5"||39"||80"||52 lbs.|
Works With All Bed Types
Your mattress purchase is fully compatible with all modern support systems, including adjustable base, platform bed, box spring/foundation, even the floor!
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! All you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »
Build Your Dream Bed
|Delivery Options & Timing:|
- TIMING & DELIVERY: From time of order, receive your mattress in about 1 to 2 weeks anywhere in the continental 48 states that is road accessible. Check your zip code when selecting your delivery option for an estimated delivery date. Remote locations may take an additional 1 to 2 weeks.
- SERVICE LEVEL: Delivery is super easy with In-Home White Glove delivery service. The delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress into your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging for you. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You will be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress has arrived at the local delivery agent, approximately a week after order. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture ordered at the same time will ship separately. If you would like us to wait until all the items on your order are ready to ship, please call us at time of order and we can arrange one delivery. Bedding ships separately via UPS.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Mattress removal is available for free when you select your delivery option online. For your added convenience, these other options may be available for a nominal fee by phone only at 1-800-455-1052:
• Evening delivery
• Weekend or holiday delivery