Full XL Simmons Beautyrest Silver Adda III Plush Mattress
Twin XL Simmons Beautyrest Silver Adda III Plush Mattress
Customers Also Considered
Fast Delivery via UPS!$799.00
Fast Delivery via UPS!$799.00
The Full XL size Simmons Beautyrest Silver Adda III Plush is an affordable mattress that offers ample space with added length for tall individuals. It has a score of 4 on our Comfort Scale, which indicates that it provides firm support along with sufficient body contouring for back sleepers and stomach sleepers. If you are a side sleeper, you will likely benefit from a softer Beautyrest model to ensure you receive plenty of pressure relief and proper spinal alignment.
This model features several improvements from the Adda II in the Recharge Collection. The first layer consists of DualCool Technology Fiber, which is an incredibly soft fiber enhanced with silver to help move heat away from the body. This fiber also prevents mold, odor-causing bacteria, and mildew to provide you with comfort that is clean and fresh. To prevent you from tossing and turning, two layers of AirCool Foam are incorporated since they provide exceptional pressure relief. AirCool Foam also features a channeled surface design that increases airflow through the mattress. A layer of GelTouch Foam is also added to offer you close contouring and deeper REM sleep. The center third includes a layer of AirCool Gel Memory Foam that reinforces support to the crucial lower back area and promotes lasting durability. Expertly engineered, the 815 Density Beautyrest Pocketed Coil System minimizes motion transfer and provides close contouring to the lower back. This system is conveniently adjustable base friendly. To ensure consistent comfort, the mattress is surrounded by a thick, ventilated edge support system that aids in moving air throughout the mattress.
To sum up, the Full XL size Simmons Beautyrest Silver Adda III Plush is an excellent choice for tall single sleepers who want a spacious medium-firm mattress.
Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. The Comfort Scale rating is based on how the cushioning materials conform to the body's shape. The higher the number the softer the mattress.
- Comfort Scale Number 4
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- Triton Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5
Warranty This tells you what kind of warranty you have and how long it will last. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
|Full XL||11.5"||54"||80"||56.2 lbs.|
120 Night In-Home Trial
- Try your mattress in the comfort of your own home for 120 nights!
- Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied within the 120 night trial, our sleep experts will help you select the perfect replacement!
- We'll also cover shipping and delivery! All you need to pay is a $139 processing fee.
- See Program Details Here »
We test and measure body pressure on each mattress using sophisticated technology. We then provide you a personal recommendation.Learn More »
See how far you'll sink into our mattresses - see how they'll feel. With our Comfort Depth measurements you'll know how a mattress will feel.Learn More »
Mattress Name Game
Mattresses change names from store to store, to prevent you from comparison shopping. We think this is wrong, and have done the work to help you understand what models on our site match up to those you may have tried in a store. That way, you can always get the best price.Comparable To: Fernanda Plush
|Delivery Options & Timing:|
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 3 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: May be available for a nominal fee. Order by phone at 1-800-455-1052.