About Sealy Response Mattresses
Sealy Response is the new innerspring collection from Sealy. These mattresses represent the latest in Sealy's innerspring technology, offering excellent comfort and support with the traditional, responsive feel of a coil-based mattress. Posturepedic Technology delivers the right amount of support to each part of your body, ensuring proper sleep posture so you wake up each morning feeling refreshed and rejuvenated without soreness or stiffness.
The Sealy Response category can be broken down into three sub-brands: Essentials, Performance, and Premium. These sub-brands represent different levels of quality, from entry-level to top-of-the-line. Below you can learn more about each sub-brand and the features you can expect from them.
Sealy Response Essentials
The Sealy Response Essentials category focuses on affordable prices, offering a great value on the quality comfort you would expect from Sealy. Sealy Response Essentials mattresses utilize tried-and-true innerspring systems to deliver dependable comfort and support.
- Entry-level models
- High-value, quality components
- Woven fabric covers
- Sealy Response Coil System
- SolidEdge HD System
- 1 to 10 year warranties
Sealy Response Performance
Sealy Response Performance mattresses represent the middle tier of Sealy innerspring mattresses, adding exclusive Posturepedic Technology and enhanced comfort components. Performance models are a step above the Essentials category, offering advanced comfort and support options at a good value.
- Mid-range models
- Advanced comfort materials
- Great value
- ComfortLoft Covers
- Sealy Response Coil System or Sealy Response Pro Encased Coil System
- SolidEdge HD System or new DuraFlex Edge System
- 10 year warranties
Sealy Response Technology
In addition to technology and comfort advances in the Sealy Response collection, Sealy also updated the aesthetics of these models. Bolder colors coupled with softer covers and more intentional design features make this one of the most striking updates in over a century of Sealy advances. Sealy also aimed to improve the support and value of their new mattresses, having worked with orthopedic specialists to ensure these mattresses are not only comfortable, but also promote healthy and rejuvenating sleep. This Sealy update is so impressive, in fact, that Sealy is rumored to have doubled down on the Sealy Response innovation for 3 years, rather than their usual 2 year cycle.
Below you will find more information about the technologies implemented into Sealy's new line update, and you can cross-reference with the sub-brands above for more information on the differences between Sealy Response Essentials, Performance, and Premium models.
- MoistureProtect technology: Draws moisture away from your body via a cover enhancement
- SealyCool Gel Foam: Cushioning foam with gel added for temperature control and enhanced support
- SealySupport Foam: High-quality, dense foam provides a more supportive feel
- Response Pro Encased Coil System: Dual-stage, independently wrapped coils ensure reactive, targeted support
- DuraFlex Edge System: New high-density border improves edge support and durability, while also increasing the usable surface area